Shell for two place

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of picking up a fiberglass or aluminum shall for my two place - I just can't stand the sled getting as dirty as they are - even with the Skinz covers I have.

I have a Triton 2 place 12 foot VNose with the big wheels. What I like about it is that I can unhook and turn it around by myself with the sleds off. Was great this year when you you had to drive up 8km in Sicamous even in January! I had a deck previously to this, but once I put a cap on the truck I can't see myself going back to a deck.

What does everyone have? Can you still bulll the trailer around with it on - or is it too nose heay?

Thanks,

Greg

chad123

Reaction score
You can purchase a new fibreglass shell that will bolt right on to your triton xt 12vr-101 for $2999.00 plus tax and install if you dont want to do it yourself, pm me if you are interested

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is some other shells that arent fiberglass as well I saw some kind of cloth I think and alot cheaper not sure on quality but for the price of your trailer plus 3000 bucks you can get a pretty nice enclosed trailer.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have gone the 4 place route. This year wouldn't have been able to sled in BC trying to get an enclosed trailer around - even a two place.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can purchase a new fibreglass shell that will bolt right on to your triton xt 12vr-101 for $2999.00 plus tax and install if you dont want to do it yourself, pm me if you are interested

Is taht the Top Cap? Sawe one at Martin's yesterday. Looks exactly what I need.

snowtractor

Reaction score
i have a top cap on my triton 12' it works great 2 yammies in it all our gear extra fuel went across the scales 1100lbs on the axle still able to lift the tongue with that all in it

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have a Triton Trailer and Top Cap, I love it, with it unloaded I hand bomb it around the yard no prob. I have had it 3 years now and no issues what so ever, you will not be disapointed

stealth 800

Reaction score
I also have a triton 12 place with fiberglass topper and it works great. The sleds stay clean the trailer is light 1 person can easily move it around and also no mice can get in!!!. you can lock it up and nothing will be stollen, like gas cans .Out of sight out of mind

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've run a Triton TC-11 for 3 seasons now...970lbs empty. Has electric brakes, a real ramp-door, and you can stand in it if you're 6' or less. I move mine around manually all the time.

Top Bottom