Shell Advanced-On Sale

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, good price for synthetic. Pretty sure i'm going to end up running it......

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not that much cheaper then amsoil hummm i think i will still run intercepter:)

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good price for the Shell. That's all I run. Stocked up during last years sale but figure a few more jugs won't hurt. Been waiting for the yearly special so thanks for letting us know.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CT flyer in Camrose says sales start on Saturday. Maybe it is different for other regions but thats the way it is here. Flyer shows up on Thursday, sale prices in effect on Saturday. Good times...

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the yearly sale I was looking for !!

I bought the second last jug last night and was going to post this same information today. Already got beat to it.

But if I recall correctly, it goes on sale for 50% at some time doesnt it? I remember buying it for 22$.

I bought one jug so I have about 6-7 litres, but wouldn't mind another two to cover me for most of the year. Problem is I'm not sure if I should wait. (yup, I'm cheap!) haha.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
25% off 33.69 per 4 litre's...Just got back from CT in Kamloops and I grabbed 2 full cases (8 -4 l in total)old lady rang it in,2x33.69=79.00 thank you very much.I guess i got it for 75% off.10 bucks per 4 l.....

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
25% off 33.69 per 4 litre's...Just got back from CT in Kamloops and I grabbed 2 full cases (8 -4 l in total)old lady rang it in,2x33.69=79.00 thank you very much.I guess i got it for 75% off.10 bucks per 4 l.....

That's just not right... Karma is gonna bite you in the A$$ !!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the second last jug last night and was going to post this same information today. Already got beat to it.

But if I recall correctly, it goes on sale for 50% at some time doesnt it? I remember buying it for 22$.

I bought one jug so I have about 6-7 litres, but wouldn't mind another two to cover me for most of the year. Problem is I'm not sure if I should wait. (yup, I'm cheap!) haha.

just got a case for $141tax in at southland Canadaian tire in calgary,,,,,, 50%off would be a losing deal for CT, pretty sure this as cheap as it gets,,,

as well the shell bulk centre sell each jug for $38 or $153 per case all the time with lots in stock by hooters NE in calgary,, get sum

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yupp he will end up wrecking first trip out and have extra oil to sell
it all comes back to ya

Yep! I mean if it's a dollar or two whatever, but is quite a bit of money! The right thing to do is go back and pay for the other 6 (but most people would say something before they even paid).

CRAZY DAVE

Reaction score
if ya have a good friend at lordco ya can get the redline full synthetic 35.99 a jug ..........101.99 full list .......yikes

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought the last two in Spruce Grove, not sure if they have any in the back or not...

Imagine that Spruce Grove Canadian Tire out of stock on something, it takes my breath away.

The store is a joke, I live west of Stony and don't even bother stopping in anymore, right to the west end of Edmonton. ( I am a flyer shopper, but nothing pisses me off more when they are out of stock, but please feel free to stand in that line over there (20 deep) to get a rain check. (We will call you when it's in, really.)

Sorry kids the store gets me going.:mad:

Top Bottom