shame shame on stealers thats real shady

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
i dont think it is right for people to steal other peoples things. i am very upset that someone with no heart stole my babys little 70cc quad last week. from a kid seriously?!
signed,
one pissed off mom!!!

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
it was on a flat bed outside our barn. we put it there becasue we thought nobody would ever think to look there and plus my baby is still short and cant see stuff at that level.... lucky i put insurance on it, yeah but with our luck we wont get it back. but luckly Grandpa stepped in and got him another one.and we kind of have a good idea on who the culpruts are. who else would know where to look for it.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some ppl are FKED, I had my boys 1st and brand new KX 65 in my pickup a number of yrs ago BUT had a long teather and lock on it, they drug it till it stopped and ran.....fkn a-holes

THEN I purchased a brand new KX 85 a few yrs later, it was right in front of our house in the driveway for only about an hr, wife come out and bam GONE!!!!!

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know how you feel, a month ago we had a moto cross bike stolen, and last Friday my son had his truck broken into and his back back with 300 worth school books stolen and yesterday we got a call from UFA apartly my son did have his UFA card in said back pack and the thief has gone to three different UFA stores and run up 1700 worth of fuel costs.....

Am getting so F'in tired of these lazy good for nothing crooks.....and they wonder why the odd crook gets shot....the cops dont have the time or the resources to chase these guys and even when they do catch one some azz hat lawyer gets them off or reduced sentence because they have indicted they have seen the light of day and wont do it again....

Glad to hear Grampa set up ......

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
thanks :).. its like trying to keep a dog from from nipping his own tail. no matter what we do there always going to try. i think our better investment would be putting in the extra dollar for proper security on our property. it will pay off in the long run thats forsure unless they steal that too lol

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there will always be bums in the world who choose to be lazy and not work for their money just steel from us harworking tax paying regular folk. Thats why I say one HAS to do this street justice/vigilante style!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cops dont care nor do they care to do anything about it. And theives KNOW THIS, and thats what keeps them "scum" doing it over and over again and again!!!!! Lock it up GOOD or get it stolen, SIMPLE as that

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there will always be bums in the world who choose to be lazy and not work for their money just steel from us harworking tax paying regular folk. Thats why I say one HAS to do this street justice/vigilante style!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cops dont care nor do they care to do anything about it. And theives KNOW THIS, and thats what keeps them "scum" doing it over and over again and again!!!!! Lock it up GOOD or get it stolen, SIMPLE as that

So true. We have a storage lot for work which is locked, fenced and secured. On a weekend, one of the neighbors in the area was out at 10:30pm taking a smoke break and noticed a flat deck truck with ramps down and the fence open trying to start our JCB 527 Loadall. So he went over and just starting chatting and asked, so what are you guys doing, they responded "Oh just moving this for the company" so he asked what company, and they couldn't give the name...so he walked back inside, got licensce plates, the company name on the SIDE of the flat deck truck etc, called the cops and waited. After about 30min he walked back over and started chatting again, which obviously made them nervous and they ran to the truck and drove away ramps down!

So cops showed up...an hour later...he gave them all the info and went on his way. Next week we were at the lot trying to find the lock, he came over and asked if the cops contacted us...we said no, wtf are you talking about, then he told us the story. The cops didn't even fawking call us to let us know someone was trying to jack $100,000 in equipment!!! Absolute garbage! And they didn't do ANYTHING with the info, even after the guy that saw this all said throw them in a line up and I will identify him.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup sadly its 110% true. I have YET to get any stolen items back or attemped stolen items to be followed up on EVER!!!! We have recovered ON OUR OWN numerous types of heavy equipment out on the Isl when I work for my Pops the odd time. No the Rc's never found them but the owners did by having eyes and ears out.

Who pays for their sevices? Us all us!!! and for what?

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here in Sylvan Lake you cant even walk down the st without seeing EVERY member of our Policemen walking the strip. When in reality they should be out looking for thieves, drugs, and the such. Rather than strolling the beach side for young ladies! Its that obvious yes, as ive had my sons GF's tell me 1st hand that they feel very uncomfortable with how they stare talk etc!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT thats a whole new can of worms here so i'll let it go as it gets me serverely peed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some ppl are FKED, I had my boys 1st and brand new KX 65 in my pickup a number of yrs ago BUT had a long teather and lock on it, they drug it till it stopped and ran.....fkn a-holes

THEN I purchased a brand new KX 85 a few yrs later, it was right in front of our house in the driveway for only about an hr, wife come out and bam GONE!!!!!

Gotta be real careful in sylvan lake now. The Oxycodon has gotten ahold of a lot of the young oilfield guys here. Desperation seems to make them fairly courageous.

Top Bottom