"shafted"

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted about this problem in another thread and got treated like a half wit. BRP is the main culprit in this, if they woulnt source to the lowest cost vendor for parts maybe they could produce more than a hundred shafts a day.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
What dealer? Did they say it was warranted or just good customer relations? Thanks for your input.

It was Echo Marine and yes they said it was warranty. Told them that one day while I was riding it the suspension in the rear went "flat" then after awhile it regained its proper movement back like nothing ever happened. There reply was " your not the first one thats ever happened to, we'll replace the rear shock for you". I mostly deal with Tony directly and for the most part he's treated me well there over the years.

powdersledder

Reaction score
Had the rear shock replaced under warranty but suspension still collapsing on the trail. It is no better. My riding partner also changed the springs at his cost and its the same. Has anyone tried the nex tech fox rear suspension kit. I am considering this as tired of skidoo not doing anything about the problems
that everyone seems to be having but they act like you are the first to even mention it.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had the rear shock replaced under warranty but suspension still collapsing on the trail. It is no better. My riding partner also changed the springs at his cost and its the same. Has anyone tried the nex tech fox rear suspension kit. I am considering this as tired of skidoo not doing anything about the problems
that everyone seems to be having but they act like you are the first to even mention it.

Which dealer?

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Turples, they told me to buy a new shock/springs myself, as they only warranty failed or recalled parts????????????WTF the owners manual says 2 inch of sag and we get like 6-8 inch, I'd say its failing. NEVER GOING TO BUY turples again. I guess 2 sleds, 3 dirtbikes, countless gensets, pumps and piles of accessories is not enough money spent there, as I was told by the service girl. She also told me to go to Echo or Martain if they are warranting it there! nice EH!

Top Bottom