Sewer and Septic Systems

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
i have one! the septic guy asked if i would like one while they were running all the pipe and had the ground opened u[. said it would cost me about $30 bucks in materials. i said HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't see anything illegal about it.Great idea i thought

Blu du

Reaction score
WTF is a sannidump. just a pipe you can dump a camper into. some places in the states don't allow it becuase you can have someone liviing in the camper and the septic isn't sized for that. actually had an inspector tell i had to take on out for that reason. i just told him it was a cleanout

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
WTF is a sannidump. just a pipe you can dump a camper into. some places in the states don't allow it becuase you can have someone liviing in the camper and the septic isn't sized for that. actually had an inspector tell i had to take on out for that reason. i just told him it was a cleanout

It is a pipe to dump your holding tanks from your trailer :beer::):)into after you drink too much canadian whiskey...LOL

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
phone kirian excavating 780 9068980 we are out of sherwood park area. we have installed many septic and cistern systems in and around the area. i would be glad to help out if we could. thanks, Ian

Top Bottom