Settings For Boondocker Fuel Controller

Hylode

Reaction score
I,m sure there are a few people out there that are running a boondocker :d
So my question is who has some settings for a 05/900 RMK that has been polished and ported (Thanks to Terra Alps Racing) the box will be installed tomorrow , and be ready to go for a rip this coming weekend , Ted told me that there are a few people that are running my same set up , Need some numbers PLZ :help:

:beer: "Ride for Today , Because Tomorrow May Never Come" :beer:

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you go to the company that built your pipe, they should have numbers for you. The pipe will require higher numbers more so that porting.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually get the numbers for my progammer box from the guy that did the engine mods.. For example when i get a cat motor ported the guy who ports it for me gives me some base starting numbers for the BD box.. Then just fine tune from there.. I also know a couple of guys who have rmk 900's so i'll check and see what all they have done to them and see if they got any numbers that'd help you out..

Hylode

Reaction score
Thanks Glengine I new I would get some help here :beer:

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got the 06 900. i got a air filter, v-force 3, cpi pipe, boondocker nos and control box. i also would be interested in numbers. im tryn to set everything and dont know a starting point.

Hylode

Reaction score
Well Powder J I have the settings from My 05 / 900 , but I may have a little more done to it than just Airbox upgrades and things ! When I get home tonight I will post the settings I have .:beer:

Hylode

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay , work has been crazzy , and I have,nt had time to get on my PC , but these are my settings , and they work great

3000 01 0 0
5000 03 03 0
6700 05 05 08
7800 05 05 15
:beer:

Hylode

Reaction score
Well my mill has been ported and polished , jugs machined , billet heads machined to a 14:1 vforce reeds ; new Y pipe , C/W pipe thanks To Terra Alps Racing , and a bunch of light weight junk , A arms , Skid , new Series 5.1 X 163 track .
And the list carries on , this summer I will be cutting it in half and putting a new tunnel in it ,drop and roll and adding giggle gas for the extra umpf !!!;)

If you ever ride Mcbride look for a all Black Rmk ,and it will be me Riding my Dragon Slayer :d:d

Top Bottom