Seizure of bank accounts

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. Global this am said rcmp haven’t done any bank freezings. Bu

Just transferred money online to see if I could. All good so far. I have a buddy who’s Rcmp. I’m gonna message him on Signal app and see if there’s a way he can tell if I’ve been looked up or watched

Im thinking youre good.

My friends company was involved in the protest. They employ 500 people. Some how i doubt thier accounts are getting frozen.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spoke with a banker in Red Deer on the weekend and he said there was a bunch of people enquiring about how they could get all their cash out. Apparently there isn't a lot of cash just sitting in a vault anymore. I know when I went into TD to get 20g cash, I couldn't pick it up till the next day. They said if need to withdraw more than $8500 I should call ahead to make arrangements.

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s sad too cause the globalists want a bank run,dammed if ya do or don’t

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best way to counter this would be get email address for Tamara, get 100,000's of people maybe even a million to send a small amount, even $10 taunting the government to freeze everyone's account. Are they going to try and freeze that many accounts? It would cripple the country.

It would be a hassle but I could get by just fine without bank accounts, I don't need credit. Best part would be no more gst remittance or taxes. Government wouldn't last long before begging to come back to using banks.

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best way to counter this would be get email address for Tamara, get 100,000's of people maybe even a million to send a small amount, even $10 taunting the government to freeze everyone's account. Are they going to try and freeze that many accounts? It would cripple the country.

It would be a hassle but I could get by just fine without bank accounts, I don't need credit. Best part would be no more gst remittance or taxes. Government wouldn't last long before begging to come back to using banks.
Communist’s are trying to cripple the country,then save you with digital currency

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With regards to the seizure of bank accounts, I am at a total loss. I understand the wording of the Emergency Measures act and somewhat the wording of FINTRAK (or however one spells it). What is totally unbeiveable is the apparent bowing down of the banking establishments. We read and have heard about various people having their accounts "frozen" for various reasons, all of which somehow revolve around the Freedom Convoy.

The question(s) I ask myself and fellow S&M members is how/why do the banks do this? How does this process legally work? Does the government have to provide a bank official with evidence or does it go on just a phone call? How far up the chain of command at the bank does the action of the government have to go? Does it go to the person who answers the phone, an assistant manager, or the manager? Regional people at the bank make the decision? Is the president of the bank ball-less for not asking for substaniated evidence?

Do people have a chance to defend themselves with the bank and/or the government and how does that process actually work? We all know how it would go talking to someone in Trudope's cabinet because they would just deflect, delay, and deny any wrong doing.
You’d think the populous would get this but they don’t, the lefts hate for the the rightys putting up a protest / stink the hate kicks in and they support it. Lots of times on this forum I find myself going along with the rhetoric knowing it really isn’t serious but this situation with Trudeaus power grab is. Twitter would say people have had accounts froze who donated $100 to give send go, just think about it’s illegal to raise funds for Tamara Lich, she’s guilty until proven innocent by trudeaus power.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

The Governor General has to give her Royal Assent before the Emergencies Act becomes Law (you wouldn't know it with how the Prime Minister is rapidly setting in place every provision available through the act)

However she has stated that if she receives 900,000 dissident voices, she will not sign the Emergencies Act into law.

We are asking both that she NOT give her Royal Assent to the Emergencies Act and that she remove Justin Trudeau as Prime Minister. She is the ONLY person in Canada who has that power. It was done in Australia a few years ago that the Governor General removed the Prime Minister . If ever we needed it to happen, we need it now.

The number to call is 1-800-465-6890

Or email her at info@gg.ca

Saying-

"Dear Honourable Mary Simon,

As a Canadian citizen, I am asking that you both NOT give Royal Assent to the Emergencies Act and that you remove the divisive Justin Trudeau as Prime Minister.

Thank you."

INSERT NAME
TOWN, PROVINCE
POSTAL CODE

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

The Governor General has to give her Royal Assent before the Emergencies Act becomes Law (you wouldn't know it with how the Prime Minister is rapidly setting in place every provision available through the act)

However she has stated that if she receives 900,000 dissident voices, she will not sign the Emergencies Act into law.

We are asking both that she NOT give her Royal Assent to the Emergencies Act and that she remove Justin Trudeau as Prime Minister. She is the ONLY person in Canada who has that power. It was done in Australia a few years ago that the Governor General removed the Prime Minister . If ever we needed it to happen, we need it now.

The number to call is 1-800-465-6890

Or email her at info@gg.ca

Saying-

"Dear Honourable Mary Simon,

As a Canadian citizen, I am asking that you both NOT give Royal Assent to the Emergencies Act and that you remove the divisive Justin Trudeau as Prime Minister.

Thank you."

INSERT NAME
TOWN, PROVINCE
POSTAL CODE
Not likely but good effort.

Attachments

• IMG_20220219_101600_346.jpg
    IMG_20220219_101600_346.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20220219_105448_922.jpg
    IMG_20220219_105448_922.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 131