Seba Beach

Formula Z

Reaction score
Went out to Seba Beach today and there is still some good snow out there to have some fun, in some places powder is up to my knees, not as much fresh snow as I would have liked, but I'm not going to wait around for another 12 inch dump before I go out. The trails around the staging area are getting pretty bumpy and chewed up, but the farther out you go the better they get.

Reminder: If you are trailering your sled a fair distance to go sledding, don't forget to bring the keys for your sled and super clamp locks. Yeah I had to go all the way back to St. Albert after getting to Seba Beach to get my keys - terribly frustrating. I am going to keep a second set of keys in my glove box for it from now on. That cost me a few hours of sledding and $30 in gas! Hopefully someone can learn from my stupidity.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Went out to Seba Beach today and there is still some good snow out there to have some fun, in some places powder is up to my knees, not as much fresh snow as I would have liked, but I'm not going to wait around for another 12 inch dump before I go out. The trails around the staging area are getting pretty bumpy and chewed up, but the farther out you go the better they get.

Reminder: If you are trailering your sled a fair distance to go sledding, don't forget to bring the keys for your sled and super clamp locks. Yeah I had to go all the way back to St. Albert after getting to Seba Beach to get my keys - terribly frustrating. I am going to keep a second set of keys in my glove box for it from now on. That cost me a few hours of sledding and $30 in gas! Hopefully someone can learn from my stupidity.

Did you have your trail pass? Once we have some more snow "Princess" the groomer will be fired up again, and the trails will be smooth. Don't forget about our Poker Rally on February 6!

Top Bottom