Seating position

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I give A- Cat full marks for making the changes, looks like its gonna be an awesome sled. Was sitting on one trying it on the other day, and is it just me or does it force your a$$ quite a ways back on the seat. The new hood is cool looking but because of the humps on the rear of the hood your knees are pushed back a long ways, so even if you curl your feet under you, your upper body is a long ways back from the bars. Bringing the bars back fixes the hand position but, maybe I'm imagining things but it seems like I'm sitting an awful long ways back, especially if you want to see ove r the windshield (if you use one). Nice position if u r standing cause you can get your upper body in a better balanced power position. Any one else notice or have concerns with this issue ?

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed the same as well Lenny. The old m chassis seemed like your knees were molded & the 2012 chassis push's you back. Can't wait to try it out just the same, Arctic Cat did an awesome job. Hardly takes any effort to lean over.

Top Bottom