Seat time on a XM!!!

sledhead80

Reaction score
How does a guy go about getting some seat time on one of these in Valemount??? Besides being a douche and asking to ride some strangers sled or buying one? I just want to try one because I'm thinking this may be my next sled but not sure unless I can ride one!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to skidoodemo.com and book a ride at one of the many locations that BRP is offering demo opportunities.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goto tryaski-Doo.com and select your area on the right side on the middle of the page.

I rode Saturday on the demo tour. It was great. Hope you get a spot !

prairieguy

Reaction score
I just rented one from Willerton in wainwright for three days and took it to blue river to try out only $250 a day that u ride it. Awesome deal I thought other then it being brand new and still in brake in mood!

mgd04

Reaction score
Go to alpine country rentals in Valemount and rent one. They have the summit sp 154, it costs $325 a day. I rented one at the beginning of january, the sled was in perfect condition and only had 500 km on it. Well worth the $325 to try. I loved the sled

yammyman

Reaction score
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but ski doo had them in vale last weekend for demo days!... Maybe check with a dealer and see where they'll be next!

Top Bottom