Seasons almost open

HIGH ALTITUDE

Reaction score
I have the itch, not long to scratch it.

Attachments

• rxp 003.jpg
    rxp 003.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 38
  • rxp 005.jpg
    rxp 005.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 38

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with the rest of you, can't wait to scratch the itch. Just a couple small project to clean up before putting er in, just picked up my bow guard from the upholstery shop yesterday to accomadate my spare tire on the front, looks good they did an awesome job. Waynes upholstery on the southside/ Argyll. A couple really small rock chips need fixin, a coat of polish, vacum, and put in the new impeller and we're ready to rock it!!!!

Attachments

• lake2009june037.jpg
    lake2009june037.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 48

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last year i had my boat out first weekend in may last year........plan to be the first one in the drink this year too

4 years ago I was in April 28..... still some snow on shore:beer::d went sledding saturday and came home sunday to hit the lake

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant wait...bring on the sun

Attachments

• dobi1.jpg
    dobi1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 133
  • dobi2.jpg
    dobi2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 133

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
thinkin tomorrow i might just have to go dip the boat in wabamun......warm weather, lots of open water off of the main pier..........gettin sooooo close

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinkin tomorrow i might just have to go dip the boat in wabamun......warm weather, lots of open water off of the main pier..........gettin sooooo close

if you do decide to go give us a call we may take the small boat out for a run see how well it works but we have no idea how to get to the main pier. plus its always safer to have someone there to pull you home if need be we found that out last year(thanks again ian)

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
taking tbe boat to the car wash in a few then throw the battery in and get her fired up......then maybe wab....lots of open water

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Won,t be long now fishing,tubing,skiing and:beer::beer::beer:

Attachments

• 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 46

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Won,t be long now fishing,tubing,skiing and:beer::beer::beer:

Man that reminds me sooo much of being a kid and spending a lot of time at our cabin. The boat reminds me of our old Starcraft and our newer Lund.

Now, being slightly older I realize the effort my parents went through every week to spend one day at the cabin almost every weekend in the summer. (My dad worked 6 days a week, only to drive 5 hours every weekend for one day on the water)

I hope to get up there more this year and enjoy it.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had to pull the motor back out. turns out the flywheel was too big for the intermediate housing. but i reused the old one, hopefully it does not throw off the internal balance of the engine. but shes back together now just a matter of wiring it up and installing a few parts and it should be ready for the water this weekend.

Top Bottom