Season winding down... sharing some photos

Irishpub3

Reaction score
Well... our season of riding is over... not much snow left at all in New York :(

But, I have to say, it was a great season of riding this year for me... no major injuries... pretty good snowfall for this neck of the woods.... and I got my son started riding this year, and he's doing very good! :specool:

He's a chip off the ole block for sure (does that apply to mom's too? :D) ...I'm very proud of him, and he's shaping into one heck of a rider!

Here's a few pictures of him from our end of the season ride...

DSC_5869e2.jpg

DSC_5874e2.jpg

DSC_5863e2.jpg

DSC_5011e2.jpg

DSC_4982e2.jpg

DSC_4905eeee2.jpg

DSC_4672e222.jpg

Irishpub3

Reaction score
Next up, a few other shots I took of other riders (grown up ones LOL)

I hope I'm not going to get in trouble for posting too many pics! :eek: Can you tell photography is another big hobby of mine? :p

DSC_5642ee2.jpg

DSC_5622ee2.jpg

DSC_5566e2.jpg

DSC_5779e2.jpg

DSC_5916e2.jpg

DSC_5908eee2.jpg

DSC_5801e2.jpg

DSC_5788ee2.jpg

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like mom has a good influence on the little guy! He can really ride by the looks of things. Nice shots... the members here will enjoy them i'm sure. Most of the members here are Doo riders and are not comfortable with seeing sleds being ridden hard like that... :D But keep the shots coming... they'll get used of it.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some great shots there, glad to hear you guys had a good season out there. You are more the welcome to head up to the mountains here in canada another month and a half or riding to be had.:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will give you permission to put pictures on here,Ron can give me H@%$ if he wants.I like looking at pictures,especially good ones.
Thanks again!
catmando!
On the left hand side of the home page scroll down and please start your own photo gallery and you can post all your pics there.

Last edited:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like mom has a good influence on the little guy! He can really ride by the looks of things. Nice shots... the members here will enjoy them i'm sure. Most of the members here are Doo riders and are not comfortable with seeing sleds being ridden hard like that... :D But keep the shots coming... they'll get used of it.
That's funny Scotty,:) notice the young lad seems to get more air on his freestyle than the adults on their cats.(phazer flies pretty good too).:D

Irishpub3

Reaction score
That's funny Scotty,:) notice the young lad seems to get more air on his freestyle than the adults on their cats.(phazer flies pretty good too).:D

Hey now! Mom rides a cat! :realmad::D LOL .... yea, he just picked up that phazer and is loving it... that was his first weekend out riding it... before that he had a yammi vector 1000, he could barely get that thing off the ground LOL ... I think he was afraid he would break it :p

I will give you permission to put pictures on here,Ron can give me H@%$ if he wants.I like looking at pictures,especially good ones.
Thanks again!
catmando!
On the left hand side of the home page scroll down and please start your own photo gallery and you can post all your pics there.

Thanks for the tip! ;)

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great shots, my son just started to ride in the mountains this year and he loves it! He rides a 550f ski-doo backcountry and when he saw your pics he said that guys good it's so much fun to ski-doo with the family, here's to next year11:party2::thumbsup2::cheering:

Top Bottom