Scumbag alert

blar

Reaction score
The cat's original domesticated purpose was to protect grain silos in Egypt from rodent infestation. So good were they at this job that they became revered as gods. Nowadays, we have more modern storage methods and rodent control isn't that much of a factor, so cats become companions, therapists, occasionally working on farms to control the rodents in that venue.

Since people are individuals and have widely varying taste about what kind of animals they like, you may well ask yourself what purpose is of a dog, horse, bird, fish etc.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cats are natural born killers. on CBC radio the other day they were talking about a study done by some university where they attached cameras to outside cats and let them do their thing. the list of critters they killed in a day was astounding, and they ate less than 10% of their prey. cats are not the best feed for snakes, they can scratch up a snake and in some cases their bite injuries can prove to be fatal to the snake. rabbits are best

that said, cats are best for catching mice and serve as coyote feed.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cats are natural born killers. on CBC radio the other day they were talking about a study done by some university where they attached cameras to outside cats and let them do their thing. the list of critters they killed in a day was astounding, and they ate less than 10% of their prey. cats are not the best feed for snakes, they can scratch up a snake and in some cases their bite injuries can prove to be fatal to the snake. rabbits are best

that said, cats are best for catching mice and serve as coyote feed.
Domestic and feral cats are said to be the single biggest threat to songbirds in England (probably everywhere). Too bad they don't kill off magpies and ravens the noisy b!tch#$.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Domestic and feral cats are said to be the single biggest threat to songbirds in England (probably everywhere). Too bad they don't kill off magpies and ravens the noisy b!tch#$.
we had a cat that would try ravens, many times I saw him lay in the field like he was dead, the first time I thought he was because a raven was circling and came down to check it out. fricken cat jumped about 6 feet in the air trying to catch it, raven was bigger than he was.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to drown them, shoot them, whatever got rid of them. Should have bought a snake.

Have a old ford 1 ton with a 460 that burns oil, and runs rich. Seal all the doors on the shed, let it idle, go for lunch, walk it, grab cats, bury them. Easy peasy.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the purpose of a cat on this planet is??? I have no use for them other than to keep a couple in the barn to keep the mice population down. Really have no problem with feeding them to the snakes if that's what they wannna do.

You just answered your own question.:rolleyes:That wasn't to hard now was it?

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snakes can swallow this that seem impossible, full sized rabbits are in the menu, about 1 every 2 weeks. We had a red tailed boa but it got out and we never found it!

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buddy of mine has a new "large" cat (savannah cats i think), they grow up to 25-35 lbs... when they bought it, the contract stated no outdoor roaming... i also learned you can buy 55-65 lbs cats out of the states, they come from africa originaly

make the snake run for its meal, maybe even kill the snake

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Did you come across this information on a google search for "Extra Large Puzzy"??

buddy of mine has a new "large" cat (savannah cats i think), they grow up to 25-35 lbs... when they bought it, the contract stated no outdoor roaming... i also learned you can buy 55-65 lbs cats out of the states, they come from africa originaly

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Your buddy spent 15grand on a cat??

Sent from a iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345480859.978022.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345480859.978022.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 117

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he told me $1400, still to much for a cat imo. we paid $1100 for a purebred lab and she can be trained to do stuff

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dogs are too big

Sent from a iPhone

Really? All dogs when they are born are too big? Didn't know that.....

Just saying if you put cats into that category, you might as well include any animal.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We really need snow or the new 2013 sleds to start rolling in. The only dead cats I wanna hear about are the green, track driven kind!

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder what that guy charges to rent his snake for a month or two? I willing to pay him a 1000 dollars.

Top Bottom