Scratchers

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I decided to go with the Ice Storm scratchers, they came highly recommended by a friend of mine that runs a powersports repair/mod shop and he also told me the Duraflex scratchers were junk. I'll post a review after I get back from my upcoming trip in weeks.

Marmot MB

Reaction score
After lots of reading on the pro's and cons of different brands of scratchers and past experience I bought the Trail Blizzer type.

Trail Blizzer ice scratchers | SnoRiders

Attachment to the rail has a second bolt to prevent twisting. long curved end to allow good mounting up onto the rails or a "J" hook or Eyebolt.

Ice scratchers... although they seem like a great design, I don't trust myself (Dumbass) to put them up, and don't trust that they won't fold back and break like traditional spring type scratchers and break. Yes they have the little tiny flat end for reverse, but I doubt in softer snow they stay on top of the snow.

Duraflex... seems got enough bad press to not bother with.

Traditional spring type, have gone through three in the last season and half, two were my fault (Revesrse) and one just broke for unknown reason.

Guess we will see how the Trail Blizzers work out.

JamMasta

Reaction score
New factory skidoo T3 work great, no issues. And make cool sounds going up your loading ramp.
588f3390dcf089e688c45e2b211d9197.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom