scrap metal

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know a good place to take a small load of scrap metal?
as close to the south side of edmonton would be great, and my load is mostly sheet metal from some shelving. I don't know the weight, but enough volume to fill my f150 3/4 full. Thanks

also best place to get a cord of birch? the place on st albert trail always seems closed.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as close to the south side of edmonton would be great, and my load is mostly sheet metal from some shelving. I don't know the weight, but enough volume to fill my f150 3/4 full. Thanks

also best place to get a cord of birch? the place on st albert trail always seems closed.

general scrap

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Re; Birch. Go about 5 minutes North of St. albert around noon on a Sat. It's the home location of the one on the trail.

Acme scrap, is another good yard as well. They are just off 156st, & 130ave, on your way to Sunshine gardens(I think) for your cord of birch. Call them first.

Hope this helps.

rmking10

Reaction score
Maple leaf metals on the south east side.

4510 - 68 Avenue Edmonton, AB, Canada T6B 2P3 Ph: (780) 468-3951 Toll Free: 1-800-661-8118

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maple leaf metals approx 46st and 68ave

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try the local polaris dealer ,dump it beside the pile of dragon engines outside the back door ..... lol.. that wasnt nice :lol2:
:takesballs:

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh snap.

took it in to general, an amazing $10,20. That's ok, it was worth it just to see their operation.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Buddman27

Reaction score
If you are looking for decent firewood and aren't stuck on birch Scotford Woodworks near Fort Sask has 18" 3x3 cutoffs from their operation. I think it's around 60$ for a truckload. Kiln dried lumber. I use it to run the woodstove in my house. Approx 100 bucks off the heating bill/month

Top Bottom