scrammy

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good,,,,

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an 850 Scrambler and had the chance to test ride a Renegade 1000 xxc In my opinion the scrambler had better suspension and handling, the can am rider was also impressed with my scrambler. The 1000 xxc did have more bottom end power, which I expected. This new 1000 scrambler should be an awesome machine. This new Scrambler will run with any Can Am All day (evenly modified). Sorry Can AM you now have serious competition!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Competition is a good thing! it keeps manufacturers on there toes.... popo was in a semi sleep mode for the last 6 years.. don't know why it took so long! I mean they invested money on their sxs racing program... but don t see the advantage of doing it on the quad side?? Now that Can-am has ruled in most pro racing, popo finally comes out with some competition... good on them! I mean its only months away and brp will release the 1000R motor or basically the maverick motor in the quads.. then brp will be ahead again! and so it goes.. till one day it will be like the snowmobliles or the watercrafts... 300+ hp...lol....and look at my new build im doing.. 1000 with maverick heads...plus other things that stock wont offer of course. The stock machine of 101 hp then will be wayyyy far ahead of 89... but wait! .......lol

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
time will tell on this new 1000.. but with the 850 and now the 1000 in popo line.. they will just make it better over the years.. I have always had a spot in my heart for Polaris...hehe... too mushy eh? lol

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool machine for sure, but where does one draw the line? It's like buying a new top of the line cell phone or computer and then three months later it's considered old technology. Seems to be the way big bore atv market is going unfortunately.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool machine for sure, but where does one draw the line? It's like buying a new top of the line cell phone or computer and then three months later it's considered old technology. Seems to be the way big bore atv market is going unfortunately.

That's a simple problem to solve... Buy an 03 grizz!!!
If we all thought that way we would still measure fuel mileage in rolled oats......

Top Bottom