scrammy

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well... I was pretty much convinced I was getting a new 1000xxc.... But know I think I may just have to try the Poo... Well my oldest daughter has a 200 Phoenix, my boy has Outlaw 90.. I'm just in the midst of turboing Pro... So holy why not ave another Poo in da family!! This will be good a little comp for DaveB fella's... Or should I say workout for DaveB.. I better get a brighter set of tail lights on it so DaveB can see me!!! Lol

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well... I was pretty much convinced I was getting a new 1000xxc.... But know I think I may just have to try the Poo... Well my oldest daughter has a 200 Phoenix, my boy has Outlaw 90.. I'm just in the midst of turboing Pro... So holy why not ave another Poo in da family!! This will be good a little comp for DaveB fella's... Or should I say workout for DaveB.. I better get a brighter set of tail lights on it so DaveB can see me!!! Lol
Bring it. I will bring a new tow rope for ya.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
brighter lights won't help. they will be too far back. you may have to rig up a flag dispenser and hit the button every so often so they can track you. you will have a fair bit of the beer drank at camp by the time they get back. all good.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
brighter lights won't help. they will be too far back. you may have to rig up a flag dispenser and hit the button every so often so they can track you. you will have a fair bit of the beer drank at camp by the time they get back. all good.
Polaris: The Way Out.

Walking: The Way Back

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to comment ,however at the risk of stepping on larrys toes i shall remain silent ....

By the way.....
House pics Dave !!! Where in the Fu:$k did u find. BRP yellow siding...??

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah popo not only just brought out the 850 and now the 1000... they are being even more aggressive by signing some big names in the can-am camp...Micheal Swift who just won 1st in the baja1000 on his 2013 outty xt.. ran the course in like 31 hrs and finished 900 miles by himself without one breakdown! He is also the raining champ and holds the number one title in GNCC in the U2 class...He has 6 tiltles... He is part of UXC Racing along with Don Higby... also they signed Chris Robinson that runs the T.O.R.N. series in Texas...double whammy! lol Team UXC Signs with Polaris

Last edited:
Top Bottom