scotty

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
:d

PL400 for me Bigggg tan tube at Home Depost $3.99, :realmad::eek:lasts longer than the model stuffOnce it loses its power you just squeeeeeeeze more out of the caulking @! gun and the caulking gun makes :rant:the funny clicking sound that :d makes us laugh and we sing along to it I said "caulk" itts a funny word when you look at it eh?????$% What were we talking about?/////////? yeah, they got thes big chewie pretsels that I like but sumtimes they put to much salt on them I'm allways hungary after a tbue of PL400 I don't no why

I tried PL400 but it kicks the chit out of my nostril hairs and makes my boogers really sticky. I agree though, $3.99 is a very economical price to pay for hours of fun. Times are tough. :trustme:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Y'know that model glue that comes in the red and white tube....can't remember the name of it for some reason.....can't remember lots of stuff......STOP STARING AT ME!!!!!!

Testors would be the brand. Enjoyed it also at a young age before I discovered beer. Does that explain anything ????:d

Sumit 600 HO

Reaction score
i never really thought of smelling glue does it really make u high do u eat it or smell it.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its funny where a little pun can take everyone............. I still think its fun to heckle the crap outa anybody!!!!!!!!!!! no pun intended HA!!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the funniest thread I've seen in a while. There should be a disclaimer when you sign up here that warns you about the consequences of taking people too seriously. :D

Sumit 600 HO

Reaction score
Sumit 600... I hope you are not really considering snorting glue? :confused: Not a good idea.. we are just having fun here, no one really does it... I think? Just wondering, how old are you? Where are you from in BC?

I know better than that I'm jus jokin I would never do drugs or snort glue

Sumit 600 HO

Reaction score
hey scotty this thread started from me telling people that ur nice to somthing about glue its kinda funny wen u think about it that way hahahaha:d:d:d:d

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey scotty this thread started from me telling people that ur nice to somthing about glue its kinda funny wen u think about it that way hahahaha:d:d:d:d

Well... lets get one thing straight here. I appreciate you saying I'm a nice guy. Thank You. End of story. The glue thing was a joke I made about a few fellow S&M members, all in fun. You need to fill us in on your particulars?

Things are starting to get a little strange around here :confused::confused: :)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
"Things are starting to get a little strange around here "

STARTING????
:eek:

Sumit 600 HO

Reaction score
Well... lets get one thing straight here. I appreciate you saying I'm a nice guy. Thank You. End of story. The glue thing was a joke I made about a few fellow S&M members, all in fun. You need to fill us in on your particulars?

Things are starting to get a little strange around here :confused::confused: :)

what do u mean particulars I have a really small vocabulary

Top Bottom