scotty

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree scotty is a good guy who spends lots of time on this site,you need to remember that there over 10 000 members on here and there will always be mean people.Rather than starting a thread you could report a post you find offensive or mean and then these mean people could be mean to us moderators and we could deal with them quietly.
In most cases this would have been a pm!
You pick up what Im Layin Down! LOL!
catmando!

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree scotty is a good guy who spends lots of time on this site,you need to remember that there over 10 000 members on here and there will always be mean people.Rather than starting a thread you could report a post you find offensive or mean and then these mean people could be mean to us moderators and we could deal with them quietly.
In most cases this would have been a pm!
You pick up what Im Layin Down! LOL!
catmando!

sorry 600 can I be your friend????

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
scotty has been the nicest person on here other people have been mean

Scotty seems nice at first but has a strange green aura about him that makes normal people a bit uneasy......Watch out if he tries to convince you to change to a Cat........:d

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
scotty has been the nicest person on here other people have been mean

Sumit 600 ho... you are obviously wise beyond your years. :) It is very true. I Am the nicest person on this site, period. :d I hope you enjoy all the time you will spend here :) There are a lot of great guys that will give you a lot of great info and advice when you need it.

FYI... don't ever listen to Summiteer or Sumx54, They both spent way too much time snorting glue when they were young.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotty seems nice at first but has a strange green aura about him that makes normal people a bit uneasy......Watch out if he tries to convince you to change to a Cat........:d

Don't listen to Summiteer, I would never try to convince anyone to switch to Cat... that's nonsense. :rolleyes: But if you are unhappy with your current ride I can give you a few good reasons to try a new ride? :d:d Just kidding.. they all break. Enjoy what you have.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still can't get over the smell of the first HUFF but after that its all good. What brand are you using Mitch?

Y'know that model glue that comes in the red and white tube....can't remember the name of it for some reason.....can't remember lots of stuff......STOP STARING AT ME!!!!!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d
Y'know that model glue that comes in the red and white tube....can't remember the name of it for some reason.....can't remember lots of stuff......STOP STARING AT ME!!!!!!

PL400 for me Bigggg tan tube at Home Depost $3.99, :realmad::eek:lasts longer than the model stuffOnce it loses its power you just squeeeeeeeze more out of the caulking @! gun and the caulking gun makes :rant:the funny clicking sound that :d makes us laugh and we sing along to it I said "caulk" itts a funny word when you look at it eh?????$% What were we talking about?/////////? yeah, they got thes big chewie pretsels that I like but sumtimes they put to much salt on them I'm allways hungary after a tbue of PL400 I don't no why

Top Bottom