Scott recoil xi pro goggles

Sledhead96

Reaction score
Does anybody know any info or used these goggles? They're a good price, just wanted any pro's or con's on them. Thanks

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a pair & they're average overall. For me they seemed to ride a bit high (and my nose is not huge). Lens easier to change than my 509 Sinisters, but doesn't fight the fog as well. Good wide foam & good fit around edges of my helmet. The half guard nose piece doesn't fit very well inside my Motorfist helmet, but fits fine inside my older HJC.

Sledhead96

Reaction score
I got the and swear bye them! Never fog up with them.

Cool, price on them is 50$ delivered with nose gaurd so I think I'll be gettn em. Just can't afford 100+ for 509's because of a name. Not knockin em but your def paying more for the name IMO

Frosty19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was also looking at a pair of these with the rose lense. Anybody run that lense?

Where are you ordering from sledhead?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a few pairs over the years,, great goggle for the money, the foam is good and I have no fogging issues I dont use the nose piece

rose or orange lense is good for flat light and even sun is ok with those lenses

I also love my SPY goggs and you can get them in the same price range for certain models

Last edited:

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
run these for the past couple years, have tw0 sets so when I drop them in the snow I can switch out. Have pretty much every lence for them. Best lenses to have are the yellow, blue and light sensitive. Amber wasn't to bad either.

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
Love the rose lens. The double lens just does not fog. I use them year round and are the best goggles i have had. Fit TroyLee, Bell, and HJC Helmet perfectly.

sledhead9825

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used the Scott's for years. For the price dont think you can get a better goggle.

Nikm17

Reaction score
So what is the diff between good ski goggels and sled ones anyway
Don't really think there is much of a difference. I'm pretty sure most snow goggles are actually ski goggles but they ere used by snowmobilers. The only difference I could see is that some ski goggles don't fit well on snow cross helmets because they obviously dont need to if they're going to be worn by skiers

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have been using them for several years, great goggle, blue light sens. is a great lens, rose is most fave. still keep as my back up, great price

Sledhead96

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. I'm sold. For the price and the way i ride lil I'm sure they'll do just great :)

Top Bottom