Schooled again. Just watched. Whatcha think???

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure what to tel you? if your xp blows belts and clutches and chains maybe you should get that looked at?

i dont know? not a doctor but that almost seems like something is wrong :eek:

Pffffftt....MY XP? Fawk that noise! I would rather be forced to read what ~rowdy~ ate for goddamn breakfast every day than ride one of those separatist concocted pieces of chit with the build quality of a 1960's russian tractor. :d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pffffftt....MY XP? Fawk that noise! I would rather be forced to read what ~rowdy~ ate for goddamn breakfast every day than ride one of those separatist concocted pieces of chit with the build quality of a 1960's russian tractor. :d
you sonofabeeotch....next time we ride I'm gonna t-bone you flat out with my separatist concocted POS....watch your mag side :nono:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

That there is sig-line material!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL

BUT i see glen is lurking so this should be good lol

Ooooohhhh the FORCE is strong with this one young Luke.......:trustme:

This guy is totally aware of his surroundings, even when he appears to be surrounded. :cool::beer:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the "super slow" section it sure looks like Burandt and Skinner's poo's have cat skis and powder claws on them...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the "super slow" section it sure looks like Burandt and Skinner's poo's have cat skis and powder claws on them...

wouldnt be suprised. i would bet burandt wouldnt keep the series v 2.4 track. absolute garbage thats the one thing polaris could have done better. but i wonder what he has against a camo extreme?

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
scroatfce last ride out u bent your tunnel on a little cat walk ,track came off ,and broke a primary spring.Lets see the list of ch!t cat products u have had to replace this year,don't be afraid.I have not even blew a belt on my xp in over 3000 kms.only issue i've had is totalling it when my trottle stuck wide open.Hey i thought cats never break down...Some body buy his junk show so he can get a new cat ,you'll be lucky to still b ridin in the new year with that piece of ch!t...

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i seen the title schooled again i thought u were talkin about friday and the big kahuna race,i guess you werent close enough to learn anything.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
scroatfce last ride out u bent your tunnel on a little cat walk ,track came off ,and broke a primary spring.Lets see the list of ch!t cat products u have had to replace this year,don't be afraid.I have not even blew a belt on my xp in over 3000 kms.only issue i've had is totalling it when my trottle stuck wide open.Hey i thought cats never break down...Some body buy his junk show so he can get a new cat ,you'll be lucky to still b ridin in the new year with that piece of ch!t...

Relax ther bud, got ur blood pressure up a bit? Little catwalk? Pretty much flipped it over backwards,,,,and wasnt tunnel, just the extension. I think i blew two primary springs, two belts, and a bogey wheel. The Rest was self inflicted.

Thanks fer the glowing recommendation on the sale tho, thats what friends are for.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what about your bent rails,stabbed your rails threw your track,your jaws can unleashing all its packing,i thought you were on belt # 5.reeds chippin ,any more?

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uhm, if you wanna see doo's in a movie watch Follow Cam, that's what doo's do best. like really, who want's to climb till they get a nose bleed :doh: :d

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what about your bent rails,stabbed your rails threw your track,your jaws can unleashing all its packing,i thought you were on belt # 5.reeds chippin ,any more?

Like i said self inflicted, rails and track was cause a tree went threw them, jaws can isnt arctic cat, is like 5 years old and still works just louder lol, reeds chipping were because of a vent piece that got sucked into there once again my fault because i trimmed it to small. Maybe my third belt who knows :d. So in reality nothin much went wrong with my sled mechanically, very minor. Enuf splainin for ya lucy??

Top Bottom