school in NB quits singing O Canada

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a school in NB has decided to quit having the kids sing the ntional anthem in the mornings before school, because some parents don't want their children involved with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Society as a whole is screwed up.....by that I mean there are many good people out there who share common basic values but the voice of the majority is seldom heard....It's the loud minorities who tend to have all the influence.

Back when I was in school it was Lords Prayer and Oh Canada every morning before announcements....am I a religious person...no. Was I offended by the morning ritual...no. Was it forced onto people of other religious backgrounds no..they were free to pray silently to their own faith or just be quiet for the 45 seconds it took for the majority to complete thiers......then all of a sudden it was wrong and offensive.

Now how can anybody possibly come up with a valid arguement for not singing our national anthem in a publicly funded school...it's beyond me, but then again nothing surprises me anymore..

Bogger:beer:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Simple solution! If you dont like it get the fawk out of our country!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Not that I support the oppinion but sometimes I think they are onto something....

Sorry mods...my bad

I agree with you bogger....but nope to the pic ;).....Murm

Attachments

• 2418746156_1646615ced.jpg
    2418746156_1646615ced.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^right there is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W

woodies

x2 and the f word is hardly bad compared to nigger.indian.spic.jumping bean.slant eye.lords prayer.christmas.missing some i think, anybody?

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think it,s because our goverment and laws are a joke i.m in the military and every f*&% up country i went to we were always told to follow the country rules if you come here from another country and try to implement your own rules you should follow CANADA rules if you don,t agree with it then go to the EIA and get a plane ticket an get the f*&% out Ok .

joeboo73

Reaction score
That is f***ed up Be proud and drink beer no other comments because it will get me in trouble

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
No Issues....I was expecting that...hell if I were a mod I'd remove it as well.
I'm gonna be signing my daughter up to her own account on S&M
Cheers

Bogger:beer:

Not that I support the oppinion but sometimes I think they are onto something....

Sorry mods...my bad

I agree with you bogger....but nope to the pic ;).....Murm

Last edited:
Top Bottom