Saturday March 7, 2009

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to come out Saturday March 7 to Jack Pine near Seba Beach? Should be around +2 but maybe that will change. Last weekend was alot of snow, and tons of fun.

:d

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saturday? why saturday? I work Saturdays. I hate Saturdays:mad: have fun and make sure magnet does a good job with the camera:d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saturday? why saturday? I work Saturdays. I hate Saturdays:mad: have fun and make sure magnet does a good job with the camera:d

dont you feel a cough coming on?:)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone going on this ride, please be sure to have a trail pass or buy a Day Pass, the money goes to supporting our groomer, and with the snow the way it is I just might be able to convince our groomer guys to go out one more time and smooth them trails out for you.

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you will be sick this day, and come see me jump, it is SOOOOOO much fun!!

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TylerG, we bought our year passes from LeeAnn, the same day the trails were first groomed this winter

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you will be sick this day, and come see me jump, it is SOOOOOO much fun!!

cant play sick on saturday. i got a promotion yesterday and it wont look if i play hookie right away. i am planning to head out on sunday with timbo if you guys are interested;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Excellent, just making sure :)

The groomer is out this morning smoothing out all the trails!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks. Snow Girl will love that. Happy wife happy life........................right? thanks groomer guy:d

Top Bottom