Sat Jan 23rd Ride

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a couple hours to burn tomorrow and looking to go for a rip at cataract. anybody wanna head out?? i'm good with either a rip on the southern trails, or could try to get over the pass.... pm me.
my only catch is i need to be back to calgary by 5, so i need to start at a decent time...

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no worries, as it turns out the gf threw me a surprise bday party and so i only went to bed when i should've been getting up.... next time gascan!!

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I headed out.....made it to millarvile....bad visibility....blowing snow was a bit tedious.....decided to head back home.....:eek:

I'll try again tommorow....

happy B day Summit X

snowgood

Reaction score
THANKS AGAIN HERE ARE SOME PICS ,ANY TIME YOU NEED RIDE PARTNER LET ME KNOW.GREG:beer:Ryans window S&M TUBE IT WAS A GOOD DAY THANKS TOO THE GUIDE SummitX:beer::beer::beer::beer:check out silent pass still learning

Last edited:

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can't see any pics or find any video on you tube!! what did you call your video?

X-RS Doo

Reaction score
THANKS AGAIN HERE ARE SOME PICS ,ANY TIME YOU NEED RIDE PARTNER LET ME KNOW.GREG:beer:Ryans window S&M TUBE IT WAS A GOOD DAY THANKS TOO THE GUIDE SummitX:beer::beer::beer::beer:check out silent pass still learning

Last Sunday was a lot of fun. Thanks Greg for taking the video. It turned out great. Hopefully we can get out again soon. :beer::beer:

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its Called Ryans Window on S&M Tube :beer:

Was this over Fording pass?

yeah, this was all taken on the BC side of Fording pass. could use a bit more snow, but had a really good day anyways!!

thanks for the vid!!

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the trail to the pass had 3 open creeks last sunday, and the rest of it was pretty pounded out. lots of whoops.

the pass itself is bare. basically riding over shale for about 150m, then over some frozen tundra. not sure if you will see the trail there is so little snow, so if you (or your buddy)don't know your way over 1st try, i wouldn't go.

once down the BC side we found some ok spots. nothing super deep, but enough to have some fun.

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Summit, you still up for doing some exploreing on sunday out there? If the snow is set up we should be able to get around pretty good.

Top Bottom