Sat dec22 ride meet at11;00am

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THERE ARE A FEW BRAVE SOULS THAT ARE DOING A RIDE SAT MORNING 11;00 AT THE STAGING AREA

GOING TO BUDS LAKE AND POSSIBLY TO LILLY'S FOR A BITE LATER...:eek::Snowmobile1:

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like I won't be coming :( tyler is going to try to go thru the doo today and might go for a quick rip tomorrow and christmas I really wish I could be there today. Stay warm all of you!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seen the group today. They were cool but happy or a frozen grin on their faces. They toured Budds Lake then up the trail to Bruderhiem for a snack. They had fun maybe we should of gone out sledding.We drove over, toured the Elk Island National Park.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It actually wasn't too bad out. A little chilly in some fields, but I've been in worse. Might go ag as in tomorrow.

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAD NINE BRAVE PEOPLE WITH EIGHT SLEDS OUT TO RIDE TODAY...COOL BUT HAD A GOOD TIME...RODE BUDS LAKE AND THEN ACCROSS THE OPEN FIELDS TO BRUDERHIEM FOR LUNCH AT LILLY's...THEN BACK TO ELK ISLAND...COLD BUT NOT FROSTBITTEN...TRAIL IS ROUGH TOWARD BRUDERHIEM DUE TO BLOWING SNOW BUT NOT SO YOU CAN'T RIDE...DRESS WARM AND HAVE A SAFE RIDE... WILL TRY TO GROOM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....PERHAPS EARLY NEXT WEEK...

Peter Gill

Reaction score
My first time out there, had a blast, thanks to all who showed me the trails. Wasn't all that cold either, no worse than my last girlfriend.
Over the pond tomorrow, can't go out again til I get back, so merry Xmas all you infidel followers of the false prophet, durka durka mohammed jihad.
Back Wed night, anyone interested in thurs, fri or sat (back to Jolly Old on Sunday...), I'm in.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My first time out there, had a blast, thanks to all who showed me the trails. Wasn't all that cold either, no worse than my last girlfriend.
Over the pond tomorrow, can't go out again til I get back, so merry Xmas all you infidel followers of the false prophet, durka durka mohammed jihad.
Back Wed night, anyone interested in thurs, fri or sat (back to Jolly Old on Sunday...), I'm in.

What!!! Who Dat?? Just kidding hope you have a good SAFE flight. Steer that thing straight and steady. Merry whatever:xmas-smiley-018:

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD RIDE(AFTER WE GOT YOUR MACHINE UNFLOODED)..HOPE YOU WERE OK WITH THE STARTING LESSON:confused: BY THE WAY YOU WERN'T THE ONLY ONE THAT NEEDED TO BE SHOWN HOW TO GET A MACHINE STARTED...RIGHT MALISSA:dunno::clap2:

HAVE A HAPPPY MERRRY

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
should have put this ride off for a week Don! GREAT weather for this weekend!

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would have but had a motor to put together so it could be run in before new years...you know how it goes...priorities

Top Bottom