Saskatoon Sled Show!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
hey Fernie
i stopped by twice and you were chatting w some other guys, didnt want to interrupt
my lil girl was w me and she was kinda antsy that day...and she just finished spilling her pop after waiting 10 mins in line, walking 3 feet and dropping it!! LOL!
poor girl.....good thing daddy bought another one

Maybe see you next year, eh!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
What an awesome show that was!!! A HUGE thank you to all the people that came out and supported the SSA and stopped by our booth to chat and support us!!! It is always great to renew friendships and make new ones!

I just talked to Jeannie Brewer from the SSA they had 16,030 through the door this year that is up 20% from the previous year and in line with Edmonton show whose numbers were 18,500.

WOW good on you SSA and supporters of the show!!! Thanks for having us and we look forward to seeing you all next year!!

Jan

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Then you spent all your cash at the food concession.:d

Was a good show, with the narrower isles it gets quite packed fast. Talked to alot of members and future members. Got stuck there till Monday afternoon till I got some keys for my truck. The original keys were lost. Thanks to Reid from UTV Canada for bringing some of our items back to town.

I'm thinking you could lose your keys quite often?

Yes the show was a gooder. Lots of peeps and seems like there were more than last year.

Flicka

Reaction score
Had a great time at the show. So much fun visiting with friends, new and old! The snow seemed to put everyone in a good mood too.

andystepper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was an awesome show. waiting in line on saturday morning for 30min was worth it lol. spent a few to many bills but it was nice to see people from the site. i never did introduce myself but i was at the trax stand for a while and talked about the black yammy and the m they had there. and jan was very informative about the haber googles.
stopped by the s&m booth and it was to busy in there to do anything and the wife was getting impatient. wish i could of stayed around and met a few more of the vendors off the site, but it was hard to move in that place.

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry enis... the boys tried to drag me along to work their booth for them but we had a premier in my home town.. gotta give the home town some love!!

hope the show was a good-un! I hope to make some of the northern shows next year, I can't believe the drain the show season has put on my vacation time this year! Yikes, gonna be a lot of CLOSE riding trips this year (cept i MIGHT have my workload shifted for 4-10s or even 3 12's and a half day in the office on the 4th day... not bad!! let's hope I can swing that!!)

freezie

Reaction score
i was impressed with the show this year compared to last year, it was awesome ! i was only dissapointed in the fact it wasn't in Regina.

andystepper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was impressed with the show this year compared to last year, it was awesome ! i was only dissapointed in the fact it wasn't in Regina.

same here. it was a long drive back home on sunday from saskatoon to weyburn with the iced highways. im just kinda wondering the reasoning it wasn't in regina this year as it was in saskatoon last year and they have been alternating forever. why the change?

freezie

Reaction score
ya i heard they couldnt get the venue for the show in regina. Sucks, but it was still worth the drive up !!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I talked to Jeannie Brewer about why the show was in Saskatoon 2 years in a row and it was due to a scheduling conflict in Regina is what I was told.

Jan

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rumor is it will be in Stoon againSomething about a better spot & bigger turnoutNot 100% on that.....could be just that....a rumor

Top Bottom