Saskatchewan Whitetail season

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any Albertans or BC riders heading to Sask to hunt whitetails last week in November...I have gone for about 10 years..was going to go to Revy instead this year but the snow conditions don't seem to be looking too good....

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never hunted in Sask. is the hunting that good, I have seen the video's on Wildtv there some good one's for sure. I kinda like the hunting spot I go to where you can shot a moose, elk, whitetail, mule deer, and black bear all in the same day if your lucky, its kinda of a guessing game when it comes to choosing a rifle to take out for the day.:d

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I tell people is SASK has good whitetail hunting everyywhere so you get no hunting pressure from the residents..it has always been a real fun trip to end the season..it used to be the first week in dec so it never effected the Alberta season...what is fun is seeing bucks everywhere at prime time..seeing 140 to 150 class bucks every day and usually everyone in the group shoots a high 150 to 160 buck every year...I have one 187 from there...its alot of action and usually a few rums at the hotel..makes for a real good hunt to end the season

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be sure to post your story and pictures when you get back!...good luck!:d

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting for the darn snow..if it hits hard between now and then Revy may win out...well see I guess

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I tell people is SASK has good whitetail hunting everyywhere so you get no hunting pressure from the residents..it has always been a real fun trip to end the season..it used to be the first week in dec so it never effected the Alberta season...what is fun is seeing bucks everywhere at prime time..seeing 140 to 150 class bucks every day and usually everyone in the group shoots a high 150 to 160 buck every year...I have one 187 from there...its alot of action and usually a few rums at the hotel..makes for a real good hunt to end the season

187... you have to share a pic of that one! Where in SK did you bag that one?

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East side of Cypress Hills south of Maple Creek..

Attachments

• sask buck 1.jpg
    sask buck 1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 22

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol..that buck was on the dead run jumping over a fence when i hit him...high or low shoulder he was done...he bounced right off the wires

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a great area down there, beautifull country. Awesome whitey, lots of big muley in the area too.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol..that buck was on the dead run jumping over a fence when i hit him...high or low shoulder he was done...he bounced right off the wires

High or low shoulder shot who cares... you got him, even better considering you hit him on the run. Funny.. did'nt know there were fences in Saskatchewan. :confused:

That is one nice buck :d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Buckparadise.com for some awesome saskatchewan deer. My buddies cousin owns the outfit.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice..I see Sask hunting tag on that one....u hunting this fall...or is that a buck from this year

M

mattmedic

Nice cat, dobir who is going with you???? the whole family???

Top Bottom