sand dunes in ab

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just curious if there are any better dunes in ab than the ones at Brule dont get me wrong i love the brule dunes but want to explore some new ares and would like them to be as good or better any sugestions would be appreciated thx. :bike:

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just curious if there are any better dunes in ab than the ones at Brule dont get me wrong i love the brule dunes but want to explore some new ares and would like them to be as good or better any sugestions would be appreciated thx. :bike:

The largest most Northerly SAND DUNES in the WORLD are North of Ft Macmurray, AB, referred to, as the Richardson Backcoutry. One area is open to Off-Road units, ATV/UTV'S or what ever you can get up there on.

N B 4 Y G, Bruce.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
St Anthony (rexburg ) Idaho is only 13 hrs from red deer well worth the drive tallest sand dunes in north america went there last year had a blast also rode christmas valley oregon and the dunes on the oregon coast at coos bay but St Anthony is by far the best

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone have any pictures of video links of this place ???

The largest most Northerly SAND DUNES in the WORLD are North of Ft Macmurray, AB, referred to, as the Richardson Backcoutry. One area is open to Off-Road units, ATV/UTV'S or what ever you can get up there on.

N B 4 Y G, Bruce.

Top Bottom