Sand dune pics.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here area few pics of coral pink dunes , just outside of Carmel junction Utah. One of the most beautiful riding spots I have ever seen !! yes the sand is pink and a little snow on the dunes.....!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 527
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 524
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 532
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 531

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like how they support the industry down here with fantastic camp sights, view area and other amenities.....
you can can ride without being treated like an environmental criminal . We chatted with the owner of the store at St Anthonys as well, what a nice set up their ......
While the pink dunes are smaller ,the scenery is incredible though !!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Anyone been to the los algodones dunes, between salton sea and los algodones? Huge, huge area, with some dunes as big as small mountains -- they have superclimb hills too -- and have driven by on the hiway, and appears to have great camping faclities and also free camping areas. Seen lots of sxs and quads and rails .... On my bucket list for sure

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like how they support the industry down here with fantastic camp sights, view area and other amenities.....
you can can ride without being treated like an environmental criminal . We chatted with the owner of the store at St Anthonys as well, what a nice set up their ......
While the pink dunes are smaller ,the scenery is incredible though !!!

Welcome. To the DRY state lol, arff is allergic to no beer here zones

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to the los algodones dunes, between salton sea and los algodones? Huge, huge area, with some dunes as big as small mountains -- they have superclimb hills too -- and have driven by on the hiway, and appears to have great camping faclities and also free camping areas. Seen lots of sxs and quads and rails .... On my bucket list for sure
Where is this...

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a place in Yuma, about an hour from Glamis and rode Glamis at Christmas. The locals call that area North Glamis and it starts right across hiway 78 from Glamis. When I was there at Christmas they told me the area north of hiway 78 was closed to all off rode vehicles. Been closed for a while they said. There was no machines there at all when I was down there. The dunes from 78 to the Mexico border are open though.

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yup Been there, a few years ago, seen lot of sxs there, and yes huge area, would have loved to go for a rip there, alas was on the way to the tourist trap it self, bought a blanket from "kathy"....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be out at glamis for a few days soon��pics to follow.....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be out at glamis for a few days soonpics to follow.....
in the mean time spotted a nice Ducati, really nice....
Also a little peak at the USS Ronald Reagan !! Simply astonishing .....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 202
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 208
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And a few days on the coast at Laguna beach... True beauty !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 207
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 210
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 210
Top Bottom