Sale is 1/2 over so don't miss out

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are offering the Cordelss Teth-Air for $199 for the first and $100 for the second, that's 2 for the price of 1.
Our Oil Tank inserts, to stop oil tanks from leaking are on for $15.00
Spindle Spacers, $110 now.
Our Cat Hood Hooks are on for $39.00 too

This is a forum special so you need to call me for these sale prices, so don't wait.

Chris

403-444-5457 m-f, 8-4 mountain time.

www.sourceinnovations.ca

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are offering the Cordelss Teth-Air for $199 for the first and $100 for the second, that's 2 for the price of 1.
Our Oil Tank inserts, to stop oil tanks from leaking are on for $15.00
Spindle Spacers, $110 now.
Our Cat Hood Hooks are on for $39.00 too

This is a forum special so you need to call me for these sale prices, so don't wait.

Chris

403-444-5457 m-f, 8-4 mountain time.

www.sourceinnovations.ca

just teasin but two for the price of one would be $200 total not $300 no? Haha regardless I have actually been looking into this new style. Neat idea

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just teasin but two for the price of one would be $200 total not $300 no? Haha regardless I have actually been looking into this new style. Neat idea

Sorry the regular price is $299, we are offering the sales for a single and even better for 2. Thanks for pointing out my poor communication.

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been interested in this for a while but couldn't justify the cost. Just been using my stock tether but the chord does get annoying sometimes. Any reviews from anyone using it.

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been interested in this for a while but couldn't justify the cost. Just been using my stock tether but the chord does get annoying sometimes. Any reviews from anyone using it.

I can sell you a used one dirt cheap if you're interested. PM me for info.

matm8snopro

Reaction score

I've been using mine for 4 seasons now, just took it off my cat to install on my pro. When we get my wife a sled, we will buying one for it too. Works good. Easy install too!

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have a used one if anyone in the edmonton area is interested. Pm me.

Top Bottom