Tom's Powder Wedge Sets on Sale in Calgary

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we just got our new online store up and running and want to process some orders to make sure there are no bugs. What I am offering here is a special for the first 5 sales of Tom's Powder Wedges. Our List price here is $95 CDN plus tax and shipping but if you enter the coupon EARLYPOW you will get $20 off your order. We have it set so the discount applies to max 2 sets and for the first 5 sales only. If you are not familiar with the product it is designed to reduced trenching on the XP/XM due to the track curving in just behind the drivers when on the power. Here is the link www.sourceinnovations.ca Please let me know if you have any problems with the store at chris@specified.ca or 403-444-5457 If you want to pick-up please just email me the order. Thanks, Chris

Attachments

• Installed.jpg
    Installed.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 297
  • 2013-09-23 15.35.04 small.jpg
    2013-09-23 15.35.04 small.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 308

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ooooops.....sorry Chris. Thought someone invented a more powerful wedge than LHF?

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All 5 sets are sold now. I have a couple more sets coming in shortly but I can't afford to reduce the price of those. Anyway thank you to those who bought and helped me work out a few things on the web site. p.s. Look for us helping out at the xxx-modrods both again at the Edmonton show. We are sure to have some goodies there for you to look at. Chris

Top Bottom