S&M show and shine?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly what i'm thinking something central forsure I'm in forsure and have some stuff to donate and could set up a small vendor both there I think it would do quite well

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speedo wash?

If anything, we put Larry in a speedo and charge money to get him to cover up...

That should put enough in the coffers to buy out 1400 hectares of land right there.

Can't close what we own no? :D:D:D

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that this is a heck of a good idea!
With the exception of Larry in a bikini!!! :nono: :puke:

It would give me a good reason to put a shine on the ole 92 wood hauler.
I think it would be a good venue in a central location. That works for all members, something like Red Deer???

Are you serious!?!? Real "Central" trasher. Thanks! :D

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
please god no dudes in speedos! now if a girl wants to only wear a speedo I'm down! and dear god deaner I'm still laughing over your choking a muskrat comment bahaha. its areally cool way to meet some S&M members come out see what cool rides some of the peeps have donate some change to some local clubs and other snowmobile related issues and just have a good ol time. works really good gives the public a chance to see what we are really about and that we are truly good people that do wanna help the communities it will go along way on the behalf of the snowmobile/atv community if we can keep it proffessional.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hells ya. But I might just throw the ball at him and not the target.

Just kidding Larry. I know Ur old and bruse easy

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Bandit_750

Reaction score
awesome idea guys, if it's over a weekend you could possibly have a show and shine at a local dealer (i'm sure they wouldn't mind lending out the lot for any possible business) followed by some camping/quading?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there already is the anuall s&m quad/camp out. I like the central idead I think it would be awesome rent a school field or something like that and host a nasty little show and shine for all the goodies. I know lethbridge for street machines usually rents out one of the schools football/soccer fields and puts on quite a large show! it may be just to much space needed to have it at a dealership i know if this idea takes off like I think it will when i thought of it it will be quite a large event and will need some serious room! I know myself I will be brining my truck or trucks,the sled,and the harley along!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about Three Hills Street freaks? Show and Shine, Cruise Night, and a Dyno set up.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think what "jaredszackacs" is looking for(and you can correct me if I'm wrong) is something independent. A S&M show and shine that has it's own venue, it would/might start out small. But with the help of S&M and supporting vendors, it could be an annual event. That is seperate from Mountian Mania, or the summer Jamboree. There would be no limitations where it could go, and yes to the grass drags. But then we would need an insurance policy in place, and strictly enforced. The last thing we would need is an accident. So thinking out loud. Stick with the basic's for the first year, and make it a show and shine. JMO

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BarneyBikini.jpg Do do DO DO DO DO DO do do do do do do do

Top Bottom