S&M show and shine?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had an idea to get S&M to host an annual show and shine that is for quads,sleds,trucks,trailers,all the stuff related to our sports! I thought it would be a great way to get some major vendors together and some of the local S&M members and vendors together to meet and greet possibly sell some product win some prizes it would be a great way to try and organize and raise some money for the growing concerns our sports face like the caribou closures and area restrictions. I know Summitric was onboard for this idea and I am definately onboard for this event. please feel free to comment and leave some suggestions or even some negative feedback.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought about this before. Wonderfull idea. Good way to check out everyones rides. I don't really care about show sleds at the sled show I want to see sleds that are working on the hill by riders. And not to mention a lot of members have wicked trucks and other projects.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like this idea. My truck isn't fancy by any means, but I would love to see other people's rides.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it would be nice to see all the working trucks,sleds,quads,boats,trailers not just the stuff built that will never see a hwy or a trail in its life.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly! its a perfect spot to host anything related to automotive/recreational business. a swamp meet would be amazing I got quite a few older goodies around the shop that i know a few people could use. and I know I got a couple toys and a few buddies toys that people may be interested in seeing!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might bring my big new fancy superduty that I am going to be purchasing in the fall, from who??????? Carli suspension and all.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sell ford superduty's and I sell carli suspension I may be able to help you out give you a little S&M discount

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think that this is a heck of a good idea!
With the exception of Larry in a bikini!!! :nono: :puke:

It would give me a good reason to put a shine on the ole 92 wood hauler.
I think it would be a good venue in a central location. That works for all members, something like Red Deer???

Top Bottom