S & M Courier Service

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone going from Edmonton to Golden? I need a set of boots from a member in Edmonton brought out

I can get them to Brooks or Calgary like I did for FernieSnow gascan should you desire. Headed down Monday prolly

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Empty pickup Pg to slurrey sunday.
Leaving Thursday night back north

May be driving through kloops on my way down if I leave tmo afternoon, depends if I work or not

mountinman

Reaction score
Thanks,
I've gotta head out to Sylvan in a couple weeks, I'll see if I can get them then

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone with a bit of room in a half ton from Edmonton down to Calgary I bought a little Honda snow blower from a friend i would like brought down to Calgary.Its located just off the Yellow Head in the NE part of Edmonton. Willing to help with some money for gas. Please PM or give me a call or text at 403-808-8112. Thanks !

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone heading from Calgary to Fernie that might have room for a ZX seat. Call/text 403-850-5266

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone with a bit of room in a half ton from Edmonton down to Calgary I bought a little Honda snow blower from a friend i would like brought down to Calgary.Its located just off the Yellow Head in the NE part of Edmonton. Willing to help with some money for gas. Please PM or give me a call or text at 403-808-8112. Thanks !
I can do it in about a week if you still need

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Bump to the top ????? Cant believe nobody is not coming down from Edmonton down to Calgary ..... will help with gas money PM me or call 403-808-8112 TKS

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone going from Saskatoon to valemount anytime soon. Coolcam would like to get my stock xm pipe delivered

Top Bottom