S & M Courier Service

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S & M Courier Service

A pretty much empty sled deck heading to and from Edmonton from the elk valley leaving Friday returning sat/sun if any of the local folk need anything hauled either way. Gotta bring back a deck extension and a gt snowracer but that’s about it.

jjmoneysauce

Reaction score
Cross Canada 18 wheeler moving truck. Based in Vancouver and travelling across Canada and back all the time. Pick up and drop off any province. $1 per pound. If sled is 530lbs then the cost is $530. Can take any cargo. Min charge $200. Posting for a friend and he is a sledder.

Ottawa to Saskatoon possible any time relatively soon?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Looking for transport of an empty LinQ gas can from St. Albert to the Shuswap. Stop over in Red Deer/Calgary/Golden/Revy/Sicamous would all be acceptable. I'm not in a super duty rush.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for transport of an empty LinQ gas can from St. Albert to the Shuswap. Stop over in Red Deer/Calgary/Golden/Revy/Sicamous would all be acceptable. I'm not in a super duty rush.

If you can get it to red deer tomorrow afternoon, I can take it to Calgary.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Merv. I think it is going to Brooks tomorrow with 2kDoo (that's what I assumed today) and then out to Salmon Arm with teamdirt (he doesn't know it yet but it shouldn't be a problem).
get him to call me. Im in Brooks area for another week.
Glad meeing Lee other day, Great guy

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: S & M Courier Service

Thanks Tyler. I got his name at Mountain Mania in Valemount and must have made a mistake. I got the "T" right enyweys!!
Met up with team dirt, another great guy to meet, it's on it way to you now.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Met up with team dirt, another great guy to meet, it's on it way to you now.

Talked to Stan last night and the meeting place has been chosen. Today is the day.

Pretty darn good; 4 days from St.Albert to Salmon Arm. Way to go guys!! And a great big Thanks.jpg

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Anyone headed high river to gp way. I have approx 12 pcs of 4x8 styrofoAm 6” thick to come to Grande Prairie

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone coming through Edson to Edmonton this week? Need a couple of small items from Freedom Powersports picked up.

Top Bottom