RZR with 30" mudzilla's

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting some 30" mudzillas for my rzr, anyone have any experience with "bigger" tires for their rzr's?
Am I going to need a clutch kit to run them and will they fit with my two inch lift and highlifter springs? I drive my rzr through skeg and mud holes in low now.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mudzilla`s or Zilla`s , one you need a clutch kit one you don`t. I am not a fan of the MUD zilla`s at all, but do like the 30" zilla`s a lot. They are lighter than the stock big horns .....lol.
You will rub on your driver`s fender , not much but will rub. Put on the highlifter fender kit or you can MOD it yourself ....

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are not Mudzilla's but I am going to sell my 30" mudlights I just got and go back donw to 28" silverbacks. I will sell them for what I paid which was a good deal I thought. Pm me if interested. It will give you a chance to try 30's without a huge cost.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
VERY heavy and too long of tread with not enough angle to it. Can not climb over a wet log because you always have continous tread with no gaps .As a result they are not balanced like a silverback or out law, which has equal lugs on both sides . Then you get that anoying shimmy in your front end . Tie rods ,wheel bearings,ball joints , CV`s love that vibration..... And stock up on axles.

rzrs

Reaction score
I put 27.5" pitbull growlers on my S, They are a heavy tire and I got a clutch kit to turn em. Didn't like it without the new clutch.

rzrs

Reaction score
Dirty Dawg Performance. I am Pipefitter over on the rzr forums. Ive seen you over there. I loved it after the clutch kit. Way more tourqe. A lot less of having to stop and shift between high and low. Most of the time I can just leave it in high. It also has way better engine braking. Stays engaged much better. The rear tire weighed 39 lbs and the front tire weighed 35 lbs without rims. I'm not sure how heavy the zilla or the mudzillas would be. I'm sure someone knows that information for you.

Top Bottom