Rv exterior repair

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a tire blowout on my toy hauler. Going through insurance as the flare and 2 panels are damaged. I need to find a place to take it too that does good work and won't take 3 months for a simple job like this. Any recommendations?

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I would try Edmonton RV Service on Argyl road. Not aligned with a particular brand and only sell parts and provide service and repairs.

L8rGator

Reaction score
Check your tires to see if they have any kind of coverage. Same thing happened to my father with Goodyear tires, they had a $50k warranty for damages if there was something wrong with the tire. Belt went in tire and blew caused a bunch of damage to trailer and Goodyear paid for it all.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allstar RV, ask for Cory and say Randy sent you.
They are quick.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Taking my trailer into arrkann trailer for hail damage insurance work.... They will store for free over the winter and work on it when they can :)... Said they'll even winterize it :)

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Edmonton RV today. I can bring it to them one day in the afternoon so they can take pics and order the parts then I can drop it off at the end of the season to get repaired. The trailer was bought new from Allstar but I didn't know they did their own work. I will check there also. I think they location is the best for me too.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks but it is too far for a repair when there are places in Edmonton.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't Morinville have a rv dealer yet, or along the highway to St. Ab?
They do. Anytime I try to give them business I walk out pissed off. They never have anything I need in stock, nor do they seems to give a fawk about doing their job. I called All Star today and they sublet work out. I called Edmonton RV back and am taking the trailer for them to look at and order parts next week. Ill patch it up so I can use the trailer the rest of the season and take it to them in maybe 6 weeks or so when they have all the parts ready and have slowed down.

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks but it is too far for a repair when there are places in Edmonton.

Certainly not imho if the quality of repair and service sucks. Especially if a shop drags out the repair for a lengthy period of time. For me, I have zero issues traveling within a 3 hr radius to have top quality work and customer service. I'd rather have a 3hr road trip home with a smile on my face vs a 20 minute drive angry enough to burn a business to the ground. Once again just my $.02.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They do. Anytime I try to give them business I walk out pissed off. They never have anything I need in stock, nor do they seems to give a fawk about doing their job. I called All Star today and they sublet work out. I called Edmonton RV back and am taking the trailer for them to look at and order parts next week. Ill patch it up so I can use the trailer the rest of the season and take it to them in maybe 6 weeks or so when they have all the parts ready and have slowed down.
I think Edmonton RV should be able better than most. Their parts people are good and I am interested in how their service department does. Parts and service is their business. They do not make bucket loads of money selling trailers

Top Bottom