RV Dealer

Mike s

Reaction score
Have bought two , trailers from rv city in morinville there a jayco dealer , service has been excellent that said the trailer,s haven't gave me hardly any problems . Been happy with both product and service . Recommend them hands down

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever buy from Fraser Way RV at any of their locations? I only ask because the make and model that im looking for is only sold by them.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever buy from Fraser Way RV at any of their locations? I only ask because the make and model that im looking for is only sold by them.

We bought our new Sunset Trail at Fraserway in Lacombe. Price was ok. PDI process consists of bringing it up to the front and letting you guess whats not done or set up.(no tv installed(wrecked the av plug while scabbily installing it, toilet paper dispenser not installed, wires hanging down under slide). Then buddy asks "can you bring it back in next week?" I said "no do it now." I live an hour from dealer. We called about the cable after we got it home and went to put a dvd on for the kids and couldnt view it. The av cord is still fkd, we ran another one outside the cabinet. Am I happy? Not really. Will I take it in to get fixed? Probably wait for something major and get it fixed properly then. Cheers and good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We bought our new Sunset Trail at Fraserway in Lacombe. Price was ok. PDI process consists of bringing it up to the front and letting you guess whats not done or set up.(no tv installed(wrecked the av plug while scabbily installing it, toilet paper dispenser not installed, wires hanging down under slide). Then buddy asks "can you bring it back in next week?" I said "no do it now." I live an hour from dealer. We called about the cable after we got it home and went to put a dvd on for the kids and couldnt view it. The av cord is still fkd, we ran another one outside the cabinet. Am I happy? Not really. Will I take it in to get fixed? Probably wait for something major and get it fixed properly then. Cheers and good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes get a list,

The first year of r.v warranty is to get the sh!t job of building it, bugs ect out

After for the most part much better

DirtLUmp

Reaction score
If you don't mind driving I would highly recommend cactus rv in Medicine Hat. I bought a new unit off them in March. Very friendly no bull service. They threw in 2 6v batteries no charge and set up my equalizer hitch while we had lunch. Included hoses, power cords, sewer line, ect at no charge. No pdi or set up fees. They also beat western rv country red deer's "lowest price possible we will lose money on this deal" by about 6500 bucks on the identical unit.

Last edited:

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't recommend Holiday in redcliff. Not very easy to deal with after they have the cash and service was terrible. My a...hole was two sizes bigger when they where done.
Cars (go rv) in leduc, sales was great, parts have been great, service not terrible but not great.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Allstar & Western RV are one & the same now.

I bought my trailer from there... And becuase it was a custom order... The sales guy didn't think it was important to learn anything about it... So my walk around consisted of him getting one of the mechanics to tell me what everything did... And a couple of the times he ended up chasing wires to figure out what switch did what. I think unless you are buying one of thier more popular brands or one they have on the lot... I probably wouldnt go back there. They carry FAR to many different brands for them to specialize in anything.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I bought my trailer from there... And becuase it was a custom order... The sales guy didn't think it was important to learn anything about it... So my walk around consisted of him getting one of the mechanics to tell me what everything did... And a couple of the times he ended up chasing wires to figure out what switch did what. I think unless you are buying one of thier more popular brands or one they have on the lot... I probably wouldnt go back there. They carry FAR to many different brands for them to specialize in anything.

my uncle bought a toy hauler from them too, basically same story.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have nothing to compare. Similar to you, we had a floor plan and manufacturer decided on and not a lot of dealers handle the brand. Lethbridge RV is where we bought our holiday trailer in January. Price was good and there was another identical unit in Wetaskiwin but considerably more money. I have had no, nada, service issues (just because all I did was drive it home winterized and parked it). I will see about that later. There is a repair depot in the valley so I'm thinking that will be where we take it after warranty is off.

When pricing, I found most included batteries, high performance hitch, two propane tanks filled, all water/sewer lines, ours was winterized free of charge, and we got a couple of goodie packages (TP, cleaners, black water treatment tablets, window cleaner, vinyl cleaner, etc.).

Like Summitric says, "enjoy the process" and will add as long as you are comparing apples to apples from dealer to dealer, you will get the best price.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was all set to buy our camper from the dealer and ended up finding the exact same model from a friend. Saved the tax and travel. That being said the salesman I was dealing with seemed very nice and pleasant. Will admit I did call 7 dealers in total and he was the first and only to call me back. Kinda stupid considering it was a cash deal and we were going to get it no matter what.

Can-Am Rider

Reaction score
Bought a 300x12HP XLR Thunderbolt from Coachworks in Nisku in June 2013. Love the unit now that all the repairs have been done and there were many. First summer of use the 6,000lbs axles bent (not from my driving but way to light for trailer size / should have bought a tri-axle). Upgraded to 7,000lbs axles at a cost to me. Not impressed. Last spring first trip out the fuel pump on the generator quit and battery wouldn't hold charge. Replaced both myself as the dealership basically washed their hands of it all telling me to contact Cummins and AC Delco myself.
I'd say that all makes and models may have issues but the biggest thing is that warranty is only as good as the dealership. Just my opinion as I don't want to do much bashing but I'll never deal with Coachworks again.

mick

Reaction score
Bought my last one in Salt Lake City Utah, 30g saved pays me to do the warranty **** that the local clowns can't seem to do right

trailblazer

Reaction score
Bought a used at Uncle Bens in Red Deer....after a pissing match,they honored their word,but it was a battle.Ya'know the kind,two of them get you in a room and try to work you dirty...ha ha...not my first time dealing with scumbag salesman that lie and hit on the ol ' lady...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

trailblazer

Reaction score
By the way..whatcha after...might have one for sale....

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom