Rolled my sled

jcrash

Reaction score
Hey I'm new to the sport and rolled my sled this past weekend was just wondering if anyone had some good tips for problems to look for or anything like that. If you do let me no

Thanks

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm new to the sport and rolled my sled this past weekend was just wondering if anyone had some good tips for problems to look for or anything like that. If you do let me no

Thanks
Tip#1 If you roll your sled, do it in deep snow. Less damage that way (Pain too).
Make sure throttle cable wasn't damaged where it goes into throttle block, could lead to future rollings.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe anyone would roll their sled, I would never do a thing like that:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0961[1].jpg
    IMG_0961[1].jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 38

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You and summitric have the same luck, first trip out on his 670 with the new paint and he rolls it on a bunny hill..there goes the matching windshield and he cracked the sides...well if your gonna have them you gotta ride them!!!
Sorry bout the new paint, it looked sweet.
So much for my new paint job, looked good in the garage :rant:

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look over sled for damage, i "rolled" my sled means nothing really to us alot of guys roll there sleds to get it unstuck or i have "rolled" my sled down a highway at a little over 115 that lead to full damage of belly pan, hood, bumper, carbide/skis, track, rear bumper, handle bars, throttle brake and so on.

anyway look it over as stated above check handle bars, throttle, brake and steering linkages and then carry on.

cheers

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
roll your sled? in POW or on a trail,

mine gets rolled in POW upwards of 10 times a day, if ya aint stuck ya aint trying hard enough:d

you should be all good my freind,,, Roll em if ya got em eh SumX:cool:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can verify that JohnI T is on the roof all day...entertaining...in fact I have a few on video!!

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing I check for is air in the oil injection line from the tank to the pump. If the sled has been upside down for a period of time the oil may have drained from the line :eek:. I know this is hard to check for on many sleds, but I have seen this happen. If you can bleed the air out thats great,, if you cant I would let the sled idle and pull the oil cable tight so it pumps to its maximum until the air is gone.

Top Bottom