Roll up the rim

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the same symptoms a few years back. i was doing some construction work next to a timmy ho's and had like 3 a day. I also was getting chest pains or tightness in the chest.

Same with a co-worker. I didn't put the 2 together until I finished up at that site and stopped drinking there.

They have something in that coffee that is suspect. I now either drink Starbucks, or make my own in my Saeco coffee machine. I have tried it all and this id the best bar none.
I calculated it, and if I drink 1 large coffee a day, I will pay for this machine in 2 years, as opposed to buying starbucks..

View attachment 151849

Must be the nicotine they put in there coffee lol

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Expensive weight loss haha

Sent from my iPhone using My Finger ;/)

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've won coffee's and that's about it,I have never known anyone that has won anything other than that.

If you do the math and there is 250,000,000 cups printed and 40 rav 4's as grand prizes the odd's are
1 in 6.25 mil. Thats not even the odd's of winning 649 is it?
Sure Tim's supports locally,but they use kid's as bill boards and spend 10's of millions patting themselves
on the back.
Many companies use kid's in a negative way,personally I think it should be viewed in a negative way
not a positive one.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stopped drinking Timmies a couple years ago when I bought my keurig machine. Now I don't even care for the taste and doubt I drink 6 a year. The old mother inlaw won a gps a few years ago, but other then that all I seen was coffee and donuts.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so that is why you pour some timmies down yer shorts nutts, to cover the grey!!!!!! hehehe

You sneaky bugger, were you peeking again HAHAHA! Don't worry, I saw your wood today buddy, and you sporting a log stuck in yer ski's HAHA

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was a log wasn't it, couldn't move it was holdin me back.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
A friends son won a $500 prepaid visa last year through timmies.... The dad bought it from the kid for $300 cash.......... I have won 4 free coffees this year and only get their coffees on saturday or sunday for the breakfast run for the fam :)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only won 3 coffee's this year...

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have completely stopped drinking coffee. I had like a 3 day caffeine withdraw head ache when i stopped and now i dont really feel like i need it, once i wake up im good to go. Its weird.... i started drinking tea and im starting to get tired when i dont have it being it has 1/3 the amount of caffeine but not as bad as when i needed a cup or two of coffee in the morning and after lunch.

A guy at work has a grinder and a press. Once you have a cup of that coffee you will never drink drip or fast food shop coffee again. When i was drinking coffee it was the best stuff ever.

French press is the bomb for sure. I'll drink a Tim's maybe once a month if that. As im about 5 hours from one now..I like having the keurig at home..I drink less coffee with it I find.

Never won more than a donut myself.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard that the odds of winning a coffee are 1 in 6, and if you take six non-winning cups to timmies they will give you a free coffee.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to drink 2-3 timmies a day then get nasty caffeine withdrawal headaches in the weekends
Stopped cold turkey for three months the first week was horrible now back to 1 a day caffeine is the worst drug to try and quit they say. Timmies is the worst lol

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
12 unrolled cups I wonder what I will win lol.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363218840.964263.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my uneconomical boost

Top Bottom