rode ranger creek yesterday

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
:eek: WOW is all I have to say, 4 feet of untouched snow all day long what a ride. Had a great time with everybody and lots of good stucks. trail in was good, didn't have to ride any open water or rocks. foot and half fresh at the parking area and was snowing HARD when we left. I will post pics tonight after work.:beer::beer:

Kelly

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek: WOW is all I have to say, 4 feet of untouched snow all day long what a ride. Had a great time with everybody and lots of good stucks. trail in was good, didn't have to ride any open water or rocks. foot and half fresh at the parking area and was snowing HARD when we left. I will post pics tonight after work.:beer::beer:

Kelly

you done work yet come on need pics.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Kelly

You know the rules.:nopics: :beer::d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like seriously you dont expect us to believe your still workin do you? j/k.:d

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kelly was it Ranger or Cataract Creek? I know you mentioned Cataract Creek. Isn't Ranger out past Rocky?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kelly was it Ranger or Cataract Creek? I know you mentioned Cataract Creek. Isn't Ranger out past Rocky?

man you are lost dude. he typed in ranger creek, you don't make that mistake from catteract crk. you got spring fever bad. you need some time :don the snow.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man you are lost dude. he typed in ranger creek, you don't make that mistake from catteract crk. you got spring fever bad. you need some time :don the snow.

The longer Kelly takes getting the pics up, the more the Fever sets in!!

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Here is a teaser pic just for you Richard, its the road into the parking lot.

trailintoparkinglot.jpg

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how do you get there? Is it off the trunk road?

Ahhhhh here it comes eh how, where, is it a secret spot? Kelly said for a small fee he will draw you a map on a napkin for $100 HAHAHA

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been a few years, but iirc it is west of where forestry trunk road meets hwy 40. South of Nordegg.

Never been sledding there, but pretty sure I came across a place with a similar name on the dirt bike.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d If I tell everyone where it is what will I ride on this weekend?:eek::nono:

Ancient Chinese Proverb states:"A man with Gold is smart, a man telling where he found the gold is dumb." Those silly Chinese Proverbs eh:d:d:d:d

spike7ss

Reaction score
Been in there twice this year, and your welcome for packing down the trail for you!

Top Bottom