Rode my first Cat (sled)

Captainkip

Reaction score
Well except for a few early 80's panthers ect. Me and Slamnek were trying out his brothers new to him sled. An 06 M7 153 and we were messin with it. Great sled in the deep, soo easy to carve with. Seems to have sweet power too.

Cant wait to see him go in the mountains. Hope I dont like it better than the polaris I have as I really have been liking the cats as of late.

poppajon

Reaction score
Props to mrcoops for the M7!! This thing's amazing, I can't wait to get it in the hills.

dooski

Reaction score
I bought a m1000 about a month ago and I love the sled. I have been riding doo for 26 years and thought it time to change. Actually I rode a buddy of mines m8 and when I got back with it I said I was buying one for next year but found a good deal on one and bought it sooner than I expected.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always wondered why you guys from Saskatchewan buy mountain seds? :D You better get that thing up to the Rockys before it's too late? The snow is melting fast. Enjoy your new ride, the M7 is an great sled.

Captainkip

Reaction score
I've always wondered why you guys from Saskatchewan buy mountain seds? :D You better get that thing up to the Rockys before it's too late? The snow is melting fast. Enjoy your new ride, the M7 is an great sled.

Were actually in northern/central Sask. We usually get 3.5 feet of snow and the riding is every bit as good as mountain snow, except it acn get tracked up and we dont have the long climbs like the mountains. I would ride nothing but a long track up here.

I will post pics soon.

Captainkip

Reaction score
Here the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_3108.jpg
    IMG_3108.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_3409.jpg
    IMG_3409.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 149

poppajon

Reaction score
Nice pics Kip! I live a solid 2 miles west from the Alberta/Sask border, so we just have further to drive to the mountains. I don't think there is a better sled to buy than a mountain sled, most are fairly versatile, other than for a full-on work sled....which mine has coincidently done on more than one occation! Just Ride What Ya Brought!!!!

Captainkip

Reaction score
Ya your right...guess I got a bit ahead of myself. I think that Papajon said it best. The mountian sled is do verstile. Its just so nice to have here when the snow is deep. I am not a trail guy.

Top Bottom