Rode From the Lodge Today

peakslodge

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that today was the first ride right from the lodge, and its supposed to snow for the next few days :)

Attachments

• snow.JPG
    snow.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,074

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got any picks from up top? I could use a pick me up / motivation to go back to work so i can afford to come stay with you guys. LOL....... Just kidding, you got the best setup in town. Got my name down for a room for Dec 27 - Jan 1.

Burns

Reaction score
Do you have to be staying at the lodge to ride from there? Looks like access to boulder w/ a four place could be limited for a while.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The entrance from the Peaks is not being groomed, the Bezanson and Veideman trails are closed due to logging until the middle of Dec. We are asking that you access Boulder at the main lot on Westside Rd. They will not be grooming this wk. till we get more snow. There will be staff monitoring traffic because of logging, and no they will not be charging unless grooming, just staffing to keep us safe.

Burns

Reaction score
The entrance from the Peaks is not being groomed, the Bezanson and Veideman trails are closed due to logging until the middle of Dec. We are asking that you access Boulder at the main lot on Westside Rd. They will not be grooming this wk. till we get more snow. There will be staff monitoring traffic because of logging, and no they will not be charging unless grooming, just staffing to keep us safe.

What is the access like for a 3-4 fplace enclosed? Chains recommended?

Top Bottom