robb rally

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've a soft spot for the follicly challenged......

. I could bring some double sided tape and trim a little hair off so you guys can have some too....
Ray...?? Tyler...??

Geninc

Reaction score
Anyone heading out there from Edmonton? Never been to that Rally and wouldn't mind driving out there with someone.

Geninc

Reaction score
What time are you leaving? I wanna get there by 8 at the latest to register etc.... Also, how long is the trail? I assume one full tank would be enough, no?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not sure how long the trail is. I have never been to Robb before

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arff is already tanked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you ride , how stuck you get etc etc , but most likly 50 or 60 k ? Should be good on a tank ... Brink extra if you worried .

Geninc

Reaction score
Should be good then; I just don't want to mount my box if I don't have to. Now I hope it won't rain. Thanks for the help guys.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be good then; I just don't want to mount my box if I don't have to. Now I hope it won't rain. Thanks for the help guys.

If you're not carting a quad box, where are you gonna put all your slings, first aide kit, tire pump, tire plugs, tree saver straps, and.... BEER???

Geninc

Reaction score
I'm only taking beer Haha! Good point though. It just that usually everything inside the box gets squashed to bits from riding.

Erebus

Reaction score
I am not sure how long the trail is. I have never been to Robb before

I have this trail on GPS and only live an hour away so I've been on it already. The rally course I have in my GPS comes out to 57 km. This is, of course, based on whether or not I drove it correctly and it's still the same. We rode it two years ago and it was right after the rally so we just followed the tracks and signs.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let us suckers stuck at work know how it went,haven't ever poker rallied yet, not sure if I would like it, but if it's raising money for things makes it better aswel.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great ride , no carnage in our camp but a lot to some other groups .. Mostly axles/ diffs and a broken leg ... So far .
Not a long ride , but since mix of mud / skeg and trails ....

Done in 4 hrs ...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
32d8ff003822fbee665a0bd4235bed0d.jpg

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love that whole area! The industry in the area slowly took over some of the campgrounds along the trunk road but lots of good memories from my youth. Never had any toys back then so it's definitely an area I want to spend some time in and explore with the family.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We dont camp without a parachute anymore!! lol,we always look for a 35 foot space in the trees,its nice cuz you barely know its there or raining, and use a 20 foot aluminum pole you can have a huge fire holds heat nice, but theres not always a good spot for it,how do you like the ground peg setup?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We dont camp without a parachute anymore!! lol,we always look for a 35 foot space in the trees,its nice cuz you barely know its there or raining, and use a 20 foot aluminum pole you can have a huge fire holds heat nice, but theres not always a good spot for it,how do you like the ground peg setup?

Perfect. Have had it since 2009.

Don't needs trees to setup.

Top Bottom