robb rally

snelly

Reaction score
pre registration june 24 7-10 pm Saturday 25th 9-11am $5 breakfast Saturday morning 7-9 am $20 registration includes first hand,burger&pop extra hands are $5 trail opens at 9am hands are to be turned in by 5pm license,insurance&helmets are mandatory for more info call todd780-728-3070 or tina780-794-2233 or check out robb multiplex on facebook

Reactions: RXN

snelly

Reaction score
also just a reminder we do not have a atm machine or debit so you will have to bring cash thanks

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool, the best poker rally in all the land!!

Hey just curious, where does the money from the rally go? I thought it used to be for the curling rink but now that it's built what's it used for? Just curious because i thought if that money needs to be spend somewhere, maybe it could be used for a bridge to be built somewhere like on the Ruby Falls trail or somewhere... Can never have enough bridges... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where is there camping..we havent been there for years might be there ..its always a great ride and event..

snelly

Reaction score
we have been working hard on the rally trail made some bypass trails around some of the big mud holes so you can go around them or through them so come out and enjoy

Danthamen

Reaction score
How hard is the trail? We have experienced kids but on small machines. Will it be appropriate for them?

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How hard is the trail? We have experienced kids but on small machines. Will it be appropriate for them?

We did a few years ago with a 9 year old on a 90, only had to tow him a few times. Pretty fun day but long one for a 9 year old.
My advice is have a good tow line attached to the small quads first and use as required..... The kid still talks about that rally so go for it. ,,!!

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is not a kid friendly rally. Just getting to the first checkpoint is hard.

lots of technical riding. Not saying it couldn't be done but i'd never take young kids on this rally.

mbmb

Reaction score
Will have to mark it in calendar for next year, going to help build trails that day for the Jamboree.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is not a kid friendly rally. Just getting to the first checkpoint is hard.

lots of technical riding. Not saying it couldn't be done but i'd never take young kids on this rally.

Hmm, it's been a few years since I've made an appearance at this one, but I don't remember it being technical at all. The only thing I can remember that might have posed a problem is the mud/skeg between checkpoint 1 and 2.

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm, it's been a few years since I've made an appearance at this one, but I don't remember it being technical at all. The only thing I can remember that might have posed a problem is the mud/skeg between checkpoint 1 and 2.

lol not sure what you call "technical" but I call it a trail that isn't flat and has multiple obsticles.

The 800 mudholes before checkpoint one is no cake walk. Lots of quads don't even make it to the first check point.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get that old hippie too follow you .....

It can be done with kids , but IMO there are better rally's for the younger ones for a handful of reasons ...!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bush·ka
bəˈbo͝oSHkə/
noun
(in Poland and Russia) an old woman or grandmother.
NORTH AMERICAN
a headscarf tied under the chin, typical of those worn by Polish and Russian women.
Feedback

Ron???

930ae294d33af4aa62c0e54695cbc586.jpg

Top Bottom