Robb Rally 2009

hintonatv

Reaction score
Website
www.bratphaze.ca
Hey all. Looking forward to another mud slinging, axle bustin good time in Robb this year. I hope to see the rad washers at the check points again. See you there.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's an awsome time.There should be some good holes this year since it a little later than last year.:beer:

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in with some of the hillbillies from WCT. :BBQ:

ummm...point of clarification......YOU are the hillbilly leader from Whitecourt this year because you are bringing our home away from home(aka....mobile premises)

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ummm...point of clarification......YOU are the hillbilly leader from Whitecourt this year because you are bringing our home away from home(aka....mobile premises)

Hillbillies? HILLBILLIES:eek::eek:!?!?!? I didn't know you guys are Hillbillies........Well crap!!!! I must be one too:confused::(

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hillbillies? HILLBILLIES:eek::eek:!?!?!? I didn't know you guys are Hillbillies........Well crap!!!! I must be one too:confused::(

...remember that time when we had to use straps to hold your A-arm, axle, and front tire on so we could drag you quad out of the bush?.....that is only 1 of many things that prove you are a Hillbilly - SORRY DUDE but you have to accept the truth man............so come to ROBB with us

mudbits

Reaction score
Can't wait for the ride @ Robb, Hope to meet all the WCT hillbillies.
st.paul crew is counting on a good ride this year.:d

Top Bottom