Rmk track improving

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I clipped my 155 5.1 track like F-bomb (better boards) posted on snowest and i have to say it was well worth it. i just used a new blade in a razor blade knife and trimmed the nubs off the lug with like a millimeter strip off the lug to hold the nubs together.

now on hard pack there is way more bite and im running faster track speed with less windage.

Also if you look at your VES there is hoses that run to a T then to a celeniod. if you remove the hose from the T and plug the ends it will alow your ves valves to work like on the older motors. my sled was alot peppier and had more of a whine to it like my 03 edge rather than a droney noise. i just plugged the hoses with bolts and zip tied them to try it out and liked it so im going to see if there is some kind of caps i can use to plug the system right from valves and celenoid.

you have to leave the celenoid in and the wire plugged to it not to screw with your electronics

Keng

Reaction score
i was looking at doing that to my sled as well do you have pics of it as you where doing it since for some reason i dont get the instuctions on were to cut and with my luck ill cut too much or not enough off.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the valve plugging has a 50/50 succes rate. some guys get good results and some develop some engine stumbling.

Top Bottom