RMK A-Arms on PRO?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you fit the RMK A-Arms on a 2013 Pro? I believe the lower shock mounts are in a different location due to a different shock length but does anyone know for sure? Just sick of the arms coming unglued, but if they won't fit ill just get a set of the Timbersled SR Arms.

agraham

Reaction score
If your going with the I believe 08 to 10 arms make sure you get the dragon arms. the sway bar mount is different than the rmk to the dragon arms

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been considering it, but how do they handle on the trail? I have to ride about 35km of trail each way to get to the hills so its definitely a concern.
I haven't put the 36" front end on my 12, but I've been considering it. I ride into Silent Pass lots with no sway bar at all on mine and it is fine. You just have to be a little more diligent about getting your weight into the inside and watching your entry speed into corners. If everybody put a narrower front end on, and took out their sway bar, we'd have trails that are in much better shape, since everybody would be going just a little bit slower.

Top Bottom