Rkt 925bb

m7ryder

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone is going to running the RKT 925 BB set up on their M8 this year. I personally will be my set up will include RKT 925, RKT 14:1 Head, RKT secondary, arctic cat weights, boondocker box, Seedwerx 925BB pipe. This is all going in a 09 M8 153. I ride at 5000-8000'

Thanks

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
I'm running the Terra Alps 930 kit, high flow Y pipe, clutching and PC5 on my 2010 M8. Fully ported, billit head with proper cooling chambers and good nikasil.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone is going to running the RKT 925 BB set up on their M8 this year. I personally will be my set up will include RKT 925, RKT 14:1 Head, RKT secondary, arctic cat weights, boondocker box, Seedwerx 925BB pipe. This is all going in a 09 M8 153. I ride at 5000-8000'

Thanks

This will be a solid set-up for sure. I am looking into getting one for my 2012M8 for this winter possibly. Still toying with the béb or turbo or what power changes going to make. I havn`t made up my mind yet. I have a few new things i`m going to be testing on the M8 this winter. Kelsey`s head`s work extremely well and cool well and all of the other kits i`ve installed of kelsey's when installed properly have worked very well. I use alot of his stuff on my personal sled and sell alot of his products also.

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This will be a solid set-up for sure. I am looking into getting one for my 2012M8 for this winter possibly. Still toying with the béb or turbo or what power changes going to make. I havn`t made up my mind yet. I have a few new things i`m going to be testing on the M8 this winter. Kelsey`s head`s work extremely well and cool well and all of the other kits i`ve installed of kelsey's when installed properly have worked very well. I use alot of his stuff on my personal sled and sell alot of his products also.
My brothers 925 has two seasons on it. Boosted at 10 lbs 1865 miles. Still runs great. We r going to do pistons this yr just cause. Those are tough motors

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brothers 925 has two seasons on it. Boosted at 10 lbs 1865 miles. Still runs great. We r going to do pistons this yr just cause. Those are tough motors

Thats what i like to hear.. I've always known RK Tek's stuff is built tough and works well when done properly.

m7ryder

Reaction score

was it an early rkt bb?? Do you know the difference btween a turbo port job or a "regular" port job?? I cant wait to try my set up once its built.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking at this Kit, Glen let me know how it works if you get one put in yours.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 ^^^^^ ive been looking too,,,, would luv to hear some real world experience with the 925

Top Bottom