ripped yamaha seat

chesapeake

Reaction score
My lab rides on the back of my quad mostly in a box on the back but open on the front so he can jump in. I find he keeps his front feet on the back of the seat and his nails has cut and ripped the seat. I have tried different tapes but they soon wear off and my pants are covered in tape glue. If I buy a new seat it will soon be ripped so has anyone found anything that will stand up to a dogs nails that I can cover the seat with?

gerrit

Reaction score
i as well take our dogs with us i used to have a piece of canvas i would lay in the box worked alright . if you need a seat cover i orderd one off ebay for our back up sled this winter from scottys sled shed not sure if they do quads but check it out very nice fit and finish took awhile to get it tho

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A good Upholstery shop should be able to help you out if your looking for something permanent. Have him build you a 1/2 cover to slip over the back of the seat out of thick shoulder hide or part of a sheep skin.

I used to have an old piece of rug that I had strapped on the back of mine with some zip ties. Simple (and ugly) solution.

Top Bottom